Reviews for Loving Changes Everything
Sigh if only lol
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
please update!11
blueheronz chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Deftly you have taken canon and made it ... interesting. Compelling. Great job.

This worked for me:

"There's the problem, I'm not willing to work."

"Yes you are," she almost snapped. "You work every day to figure out things that have nothing to do with you. I know you well enough to know that if you really want something you'll do anything to get it."

He hung his head again, this time in real defeat. He knew this was true. "And what if it does end badly?"

"Then we act like adults and move on." She paused, wanting to see his reaction. "It's a risk I'm willing to take..." The question, 'Are you?' hung in the air, never voiced, but thickly implied.
an-ocean-in-the-sky chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Hi,

This fanfic has been nominated for an award at the LiveJournal community hc_fanficawards. Please see community . livejournal hc_fanficawards / 8479 . html (take out the spaces) for details and to collect your nominee banner.

Voting begins October 1st. Good luck!
little miss michelle chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
Really really great story! this is one of my favorite stories! i really hope you decide to write more!
Cyd the Squid chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
Really good story. I'm a little confused, what did House want to try at the end of the story - having a baby? I'm a little confused. But overall, really good. I'd love to see you write a sequel.
Tortall101 chapter 9 . 3/18/2009
I like this fic and thought your style of plenty of speech really worked well :)
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 9 . 3/6/2009
i love it. it's cute. I want this to be forever. aw! shucks.
kpreh chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
I don't know where you are heading with the sequel but I could have lived without this ending. Just not my thing. But I loved the rest of the story.

Pat
KittyX1981 chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
good chapter
catgrl chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
Good epilogue.. Cant wait for the sequal...
AllyCameron chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
Great chapter! And a big hooray for a sequel!
ILoveHLaurie chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
Oh, you tease! That was great! A fabulous way to set up a sequel! :)
wolvenlied chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
Um... really enjoyed the story but the epilogue kind of killed it...
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
Oh PLEASE tell me you're not going there! PLEASE don't even think about bringing 13 into this. And surely not as a romantic interest for either Cameron or House! That is just disgusting. I say that because of disliking her character so much. It's obviously your choice as author what to write about...but if you do a Cameron/Thirteen pair up or even a Thirteen/House or Thirteen/House/Cameron deal...I'm sorry, but I won't be making the rest of the journey with you. (Hopefully you'll just keep it Hameron !:0)