Reviews for Frozen Heart
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/18
I LOVE the way you think! Please say you'll continue this!-Peace Out! ;D
Razzle chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow, interesting! I especially like how you formatted this like a storyteller talking directly to the reader. It brings immediacy to what you're saying with this story. Personally, I'm not going with this interpretation myself. ;)

But I STILL don't blame her too much for her actions! XD
Lysana chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow...

-takes all that in for a second-

Yep, still wow.

I love the conversational tone of this! It makes me feel like you're a storyteller speaking to a few lucky people huddled by a fire in a clearing... And then the story itself is very well presented in the few words you've used. I can totally believe it! Poor Winnowill. And in a way, the spirit of this version seems to match what happened in her history according to the WaRP comics. She had a very rough time of it back then with Two-Edge and all...

This fic makes me wish I could give Winnowill a hug. I know she's only a story character but hey, we all have imaginations! And right now I'm imagining: if Gerda could save Kay after his year with the mirror splinters, what would happen if all the fans who love Winnowill were to try and help her melt those thousands-of-years-old ice crystals with our affection... kind of a "Clap if you believe in fairies" reaction, I suppose.

No, I don't truly believe in anything like that, but this is what your fic makes me feel. Very moving and touching story. Thank you for quite an experience; I'll treasure it, and I'm putting it in my Favorite Stories right away.

-Lysana