Reviews for Define Saved
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
A great story. Very good.
JessDB chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Ilove all your stories
Kizmet chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
To the coward who doesn't have the guts to sign their name to their reviews:

Eion is an Irish boy's name, I looked it up in a names book before I chose it. It means gift of god. I didn't use Connor because I posted it before Connor's name was revealed on the show. Which is also why it doesn't say AU.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
what kind of ridiculous name is Eoin, isn;t that a girls name and its connor C-O-N-N-E-R, sorry but seriously put that this is an AU in the summary and sory but this story really is ridiculous!
CrisLC chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Impressive...fascinating concept, characters (fairly) true to TV (art imitating art, I guess p). Me like )
Julia chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Oh...my...God... that was cruel and unusual! you can't just leave us hanging like this! Is this like, part of a series or what? There's a bunch of unanswered questions and i need my closure! SEQUEL PLEASE!
Yahtzee chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Very sad ending - but the idea is an ingenious one, and it would be interesting to see Holtz try something like this. Even more interesting to see the group try to deal with it. Very cool concept.
Cassie Lee chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Pachelbel chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Ooh...angsty...nice job; I love new angles, even when they're so sad!
mikage chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
please don't let it end like that! a sequel please? this is really good! :D very touching and sad.
SaintlyRaven chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
I was glad to see this angle played out so well, thank you.
AlexisPryce chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
I really liked it, but is that it? I mean...Eoin should have some sort of role in new chapters or a sequel or something.
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
That was...depressing. Poor Angel. Poor Fang Gang. Poor baby. Disturbing Holtz. Good and skilled writing, though. However, I disagree with the idea. If Angel could survive centuries of torture in a demon dimension I'm willing to believe that his demon could survive Holtz's torture session. That's my ony complaint though. Good job.
Guo-Xing chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Damn, that was good. I hope that's not the end of the story.
Kelsey chapter 1 . 11/27/2001