Reviews for Making Music
tirra.storm chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
So amazingly sweet and beautiful. I love little moments like this with my favourite character, Keiichi.
asian-kayse chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
shimizus sleepiness is totally contagious...just thinking of the cute little boy like that makes me float off into dreamland...or maybe its cause im listening to classical piano and reading a really cute fanfic of keiichi...mmm...
Illead chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That was totally not out of his character. He's usually like that in the amine and such. Cute. :3

Illead
LexiHailey chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
One word. MORE!

You should write more KeiichiXKahoko you're really good!
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Already thinking those thoughts...they're good thoughts! I love Keiichi-kun! Especially with Kahoko! No one even knows! Kazuki really should have stuck around...I would have LOVED to see his reaction.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Kyah! This was so adorable! :D
DemonCentaur chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I didn't think he was out of character :)

This was really well written :3

Probably one of, if not entirely, my favorite :D

I absolutely love it and thought it was adorable :3

-DemonCentaur
Psychotically Inclined chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
w0000! Keiichi was busy...tuckering poor little Kaho-chan out! Perhaps now he has a reason that he's tired that we know of...lol

It was great. Loved it.
We rock the house chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ok it was a little out of Character but I'm ok with that! this was a fabulous piece of work, the only improvement I could see happening would be for you to do some sort of continuation-it was perfect. thank you for the wonderful story, you did a fabulous job!
Ree-Vance chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
:3 i think since i have a very ecchi mind that it goes without saying that i understood the ending~ :D
catstop chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Nah...he wasn't OOC. I loved it! I want a sequel, too!
useless knowledge chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
...wow
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Ahahaha. I love Keiichi. And I find the idea of Kahoko and Keiichi together ADORABLE. C: I MEAN REALLY. WHO COULD SAY NO TO THAT CUTE FACE. And his perfect sound not even needing an instrument ;D. That was pure genius rofl. This couple definately needs more love C:
idonoutcare chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
UPDATE ASAP OK:)
NekoTenshiKoi chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
O.O I absolutely loved it!