Reviews for Much ado about Christmas
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
so this whole thing started because rumble and frenzy wanted goodies and soundwave couldn't say no?

ha ha at megatron and starscream being each other's santas

and WOW at the gifts! fucking perfect :D
yoyo ma chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
yiss it was the most wonderful cristmas that ever was celebrated on earth.
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Satan Claws... ROFL I know this was written ages ago, but I bet Santa didn't give you any presents after that. XD
BlueInked chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
The IMAGES! I really... Soundwave in a hat. YES.
Riley chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
That was awesome. My face hurts from smiling so much. So thank you, thank you very much.
LucasVN chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
The way you ended this was a but of a surprise. Truthfully, I love this little take on Megs and Screamer.

Oh, and Skywarp building an exploding pleasure drone from junk? Best idea ever.
Transformer Diva chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
That was unexpected but very sweet.
Kasuto Vero chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Yes, yes, yes, YES! This is the best TF Christmas fanfic that I have ever read. It's one of those fics that you have to read over and over again, doubling back to where you were... That ending was a really sweet surprise. Loved this story!
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Awww! :) cute

I'm all, "I wish /I/ had an evil boss who I could give an archenemy's body part to and he'd let me rule for a day :(" xDDD
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I love it!
fluting-through-life chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aw man, that actually made me tear up just a little! That was probably the sweetest Christmas fic I've ever read. Pshaw, probably the sweetest Christmas THING I've ever seen. Period.
recyclablefoxx chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
OH MY GOD. I love this! 3
Valkyria Dream chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Satan Claws XD... pero que no daría por ver una imagen de Soundwave con su gorrito. El fic logra ser tanto cómico como emotivo y todos los personajes se comportan tal como uno espera que lo hagan. Debo admitir que por un momento pensé que Starscream planearía otro de sus famosos ataques... no sabes como me alegra que me haya equivocado.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That last author note cracked me up for some reason. Mm Christmas Soundwave. I think it's cute how Starscream and Megatron managed to find good gifts for each other afterall 3
FluffyBiscuits chapter 1 . 8/11/2009