Reviews for A Doll's Dream
Anon chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
And then they had sex.
whiskedaway chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Creepy and it reminds me of barbie and the nutcracker, but it's awesome nonetheless. :))
littleangel123 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
I love the Nutcracker Suite! I even did a Chrismas concert bout it!
Tempus Frangit chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
"Aww, so cuuute!" is about the only thing I can say now.

Awww, so cuute! :3:3:3
Rachael Rothman chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
It's a little confusing, but it's a very beautiful story. Is this based on the 'Nutcracker'?
phoenixandtiger chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
All this is...kinda confusing. BUT! VERY, very, very, very good writing!

Let me just recap, for my own sanity:

Deidara's kinda-invited to this party. He gets a doll, who was Sasori as a gift, and during a dream, all that stuff about Sasori being a prince and all, and when he wakes up, all the dolls are real, living humans. How exactly is that possible?
Zetsubel chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
... -Gigglefit.- With this story, I concede your greatness. -Bows low.- Dark Knight was fantastical, but didn't quite win me over to the SasoDei side. BUT, with this, I'm smitten. And I love Hinata being with Sasuke. And the InoSaku hints. It was just a fresh mix of everything and I loved it. Your mind is just beyond my scope of imagination. Although it's not my favorite yaoi pairing, just because of who my girlfriend and I play, (She's DeiDei, and it's kinda obvious who I am, right?) but I am a die-hard fan because of this story. It was absolutely adorable, but not too innocent as to grate on the nerves (Hands chopped off and bloody squelching noises? Yick.).

And PEDESTAL. AH! It's just too exciting and enjoyable and.. and.. For words! ~.~ I would die just to see what kind of original novels you could come up with in the future. I'm normally the most finicky reader, whether I like the author or not, but for you, I would be absolutely devastated if I did not own every single one of your works.

In case you couldn't tell, I love you. XDD
Ben Tramsami chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Wonderful! Simply wonderful! I love the nutcracker, and this story adds an amazing twist to it! Thanks for the great read!
weeza29745 chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
AW! I loved it! It was so sweet.

Your ever-faithful reader,

Riley
Miss Hydrangea chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Aww... Sweet. I liked the threads of philosophical thought interwoven with the plot.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
This was the best chapter so far. It was humorous, fluffy, and then there was the surprise at the end o.O... My memory of the ballet is failing me here, or maybe you're deviating from it now? I can't tell XD... Still, this is a really fun read .
Miss Hydrangea chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Sorry, this is probably completely besides the point, but whom is Sasuke claimed by?

Other than that, I find it slightly humorous to see Sasori as a prince and Deidara as the heroine, having thought of them as "dragons" for so long, but it's a fun switch.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hahaha... I really like the idea of Madara being a puppetmaster. This looks like a lot of fun to read .
EtienneTombe chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
Aw this was very sweet. Is this the end of it?
black55widow chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
That was a very interesting story.