Reviews for Irony
Sadie Loves DxC chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Hahahaha...Nice and funny and straight to the point.

Keep up the good work.
cancan227 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Finally, someone who agrees with me. That was totally stupid of Fox to kill everyone. I was hoping Wesley would stop the bullet or something.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Yes! This is exactly what I thought when it happened. I was pissed they fell for it but that was an awesome shot.
RaiOokami chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
LMAO i never thought of that
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Ok...that was just funny. You did well.
Allura99 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
You have a good idea here but I wish that you had done more with it. It's just too short.
I'm a Gleek chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I thought that the only reason any of their names came up on the list was because they began, unknowingly, killing people whose names didn't really come up. I think that if Sloan hadn't been faking names all of the others would have still been abiding by the brotherhood's rules and, therefore, there would have been no reason to kill them.
Tigersflame chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Seriously that's exactly what I thought as soon as I saw then ending. I was mad pissed when Fox died, I thought Wesley would grab the gun and turn around to fire it in time to stop the bullet. Still the shot was bada**.
Shadow Rise chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Ha. Fucking exactly. XP That was seriously badass when Fox curved the bullet around all those mother fuckers, though. And 'took that bullet like a man' in the words of my boyfriend.
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2008

Ha, it was true. It was very ironic! I loved the movie, the plot was very twisty! Thansk!

anon chapter 1 . 12/21/2008