Reviews for A Prelude To Flight
Axa chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Very good!
Fallen-angel172 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Oh god! that's the most wonderful thing I've ever read! it went all the way to my heart! this movie always makes me cry in this part...and ur fanfic made me cry as well *tear* is so great, I can imagine all the emotions that come into Jen's mind!
Kurayami3 chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
This is the best "Jen's last thoughts" stories I've read so far. Congrats. You made a cliche idea very original. _
Aria chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Short, but sweet. I really liked this.

Her musings on how restrictive her life had

been and realizing that she would never have

the privilege of free will were very insightful.

Very nice.
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
It was pretty empty, without a plot. But the details were great. It made me think outside the box of the characters. Nice.
gonegonegone123123 chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
This ff makes you think a bit 'outside the box'if u no wat I mean. In other words it was well written.
Kaze chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Very well written, not hollow at all and I have to admit I never knew had a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon section either
Saranha de Angelo still too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
That wasn't hollow! It was so cool! I do, however, agree that this has been done many times before, but I like reading them. Of course, I'm one of those people who says Jen drifted away to someplace else (I have a story about that going), but I like your version.
Queen of Psychos chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
No, no! The story's not hollow, it's great! I love it! Awww, so sad...Jen rules, I wanna be Jen when I grow up...that is, always assuming I'll ever grow up... _ I love Crouching Tiger, and I never knew there was a section for it either, so now I gotta go post my own story! Off with me!