Reviews for Strippin' Santa
LukaLover chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Thank you thank you thank you!
Genesis Chi chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Endless giggles when I'm supposed to be being quiet at 1AM, well done!
Get-Outta-My-Head chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
LOL! LOL! That was actually hilarious! Jesse. As. A. Strippin'. Santa. OMG!
1864impala NO LONGER IN USE chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
:L i totally loved this, what made you think of this? i cringed the whole way through it; but i loved it all the same! :D
ellabella89 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That was sooo funny. I do believe that he is the sexiest strippin Santa in the world. Ohh, I wish it was Christmas so I would mean more to me...oh well, I loved it anyways. Gosh...I could just imagine what will happen when they get home...:P

Ivoryyy chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
haha! awesome!
Her Ghost Eyes chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
LOL. Funniest thing EVER written.

xchic chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
"Jesse De Silva . . . The world’s sexiest Strippin' Santa . . . EVER!"

i totally agree with suze on that one! i love it.
pageleaf chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Omigod, that is great! And a sure-fire way to get you in the mood...
lolbisante has nice eyes chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! I was laughing like mad! And thinking about stuff thats inappropriate for my 11 year old mind. Then again... you should some of the junk i write. Seriously.
I'm not Goth just a tad odd chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Hawt hawt HAWT! Loved it! Who doesnt adore Jesse?
hehehe chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Adeleste chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
*trying so hard not to laugh, because that would lead to questions...*

short and amazing. Darn, it's new years, not christmas anymore! What a delight to read after mulling over my physics homework. Well written, quite concise. Quite amusing. ]

I haven't read fanfic in ages, and I'm so glad I've picked it up again! Thanks for having me crawl out from my rock and delivering such a great fanfic.]
whatremains chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Three Words; It was HILARIOUS. ))
amortentsarah chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
ohmygod! that was the funniest thing i've ever read, and it totally made my day.

It was so un-jesse-like and thats what made it even funnier. Really good job. lmao. *dies*

seriously...i will never ever look at jesse the same way again.. lol.