Reviews for It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
OMG! *-* I'm freakin loving it eheheh

I really hope you continue that soon I can't wait to read the end of it. You're really good writing D

Kisses and I'm waiting for more )

Rosetta
HE-Steffi chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Oh, please tell me you gonna finish this story. It's great.
Gabsmom chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
This was great...except I am greedy and I want more! :o)

Seriously, this is the second story of yours that I have read and it is great! I can't wait for you to update it and I am looking forward to reading the rest of your stories! Please update soon!

Gabsmom
sheltiesoph chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Wonderful! Why do we like to hurt our boys so? :)
zuimar chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Well, you'd have to look hard to find a hurt-Dean and hurt-Sam story that is as good as yours! Can't wait to find out who gets to the boys first, I hope it's John!
Miyo86 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
If this were a sane world, it would creepy that so many of us love seeing our poor boys in pain...but it isn't, so I have no guilt in saying I absolutely loved this! You are excellent at hurt/comfort writing, and making me feel bad for both boys at the same time(which is sometimes hard for me.) Awesome awesome job so far, looking forward to the next chapter : D
alwaysateen chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Oh my god, please don't leave us hanging like this for too long!

Dean's dead! Please don't leave him this way! And Sam's not really better so John better get in there quickly!

The others showing up to help would be cool too. I'm glad Caleb is in your story, I like this character. :)
ukfan101 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Yikes both boys are seriously hurt but at least they got to talk about what happen in the asylum...glad that someone has found them...good story
xlittleangx chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Wow! Great if somewhat evil cliffie! Think I pretty much held my breath throughout that last cave scene...hold on boys! Help's a comin'!

Is it just me or does the "Tsi-noo" remind anyone else of the Dementors from Harry Potter or the Nazgul/Dark Riders of Lord of the Rings? Soul suckers are proper scary! Good choice!

Don't leave us hanging too long.

Ang xx
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Holy Crap Veronica. You sure know how to leave a person on the edge of their seats wondering if the brothers will surivive this mess. Jeez, let's just hope John has made it in time since Sammy is now unconscious and Dean isn't breathing. How in the world will John be ble to save both his sons-we can only hope tht Caleb and the others get their in time.

And speaking of Caleb, John will be luckif Caleb doesn't tear into him big time over the bous, especially since they are both so bad off now!

I sure hope you get the rest of this story updated quickly my friend!
Soncnica chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Pha you know, I just threw a towell away like five minutes ago...I threw it into the dirty laundry basket...but that doesn't count!

*giggles*

AWESOME!

*evil grin*

the boys are hurting so deliciously that my heart just skipped a beat or two while reading this, LOL

*hugs*

S.
Alienmom chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Such a good story. Please don't kill them. Can't wait for the last chapter.
Merisha chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Ooh, evil cliffie hun :) - I love the John angst in this chapter, but at least he's on his way to save the boys. And poor Sam and Dean need major saving! Can't wait to see what happens next, don't keep us waiting too long!

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
SciFiRN chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
Nicely done. It's always good to see the finished product. Great job with the boys and their characters. No pulse, that's not so good, really not good at all. John's there...not that is good!

Excellent work.
Dianne chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
OO, an evil cliffy to keep me hanging on and waiting for more. This is very well written and very angsty. The brothers are very in character and the affection and concern is heartwarming. I can't wait for more.