Reviews for Nathaniel Cahill
Pikablu42 chapter 2 . 4/11
Brilliant! I love both of the series, but this is just awesome! Continue working on this as it is a great start!
RebeliousOne chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I have not read this yet since I don't want to get addicted to this and not see an update in years. The reason being is that this is the kind of story I wish there were more of. I really hope you continue this. Will you update fairly soon? I am not being critical if you are not since I do not know how so many writers can update as often as they do.

I am thrilled that Harry will grow up away from the vile Dursleys. Even the orphanage must be better since he will at least have fitting clothes, food, ect. Not that it would be pleasant, but it has to be better. If not, at least he will be adopted.

When will Dumbles figure out that Harry is not with his so called family? If he finds out early on, does Harry have a spell on him that will make him impossible to find until he gets his Hogwarts letter that even Dumbles can't break? Then again, he may not find out until Harry is 11 or somewhere in-between.

Once it comes out that Dumbles lost the BWL it will be chaos. Perhaps Rita will get the info while spying or Hagrid will slip while drinking. Nothing stays secret at Hogwarts it seems.

The fact that Dumbles sent Harry to a family that hated magic will not go over well whether they be of the light or dark. I can only hope that he gets punished in some way. It would be great if people will actually think for themselves as a consequence. Dumbles is not used to people not following his 'advice.' That alone would be a great punishment IMO. Although, no doubt he will have a few sheep regardless.

Harry will be so much different from canon. I can't wait to see what he is like. A sacrificial lamb? I don't think so.

It is not like I do not like canon Harry if it sounds like I am bashing him since I adored his character. However, lets face it, he drew the short end of the stick. The fact that he did not follow the same path as Riddle is a testament to his strength. Harry actually being a kind and loving person...it is a miracle after the way he was raised since he never experienced love growing up that's for sure. If that was not bad enough, he was not treated well at Hogwarts either. It is shocking that he actually wanted to save them. I surely would not have.

I think he will do much better magically, equal to Tom IMO, (hey, the prophecy said that they were equals...plot hole *cough..cough*) since he will not be conditioned to hold back he will be extraordinary. Let's face it, he was discouraged from his so called family to learn and Ron did not help matters with his laziness. It is not Ron's fault, that is just the way he is. I can't wait to see what you do with this.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Interesting, I hope to read more soon.
Onlyafraidoffear chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Hey this story is really really good why did you stop updating ? If you are not going to continue can you at least put up a notice or maybe put it up for adoption I'm sure somebody will take it off your hands. But still if you decide to continue go for it this story has potential!
pink lily flower chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
cool
Agent of Darkness and Glitter chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Yo! Update! I am dyeing here!
Agent of Darkness and Glitter chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Awesome! But do you have to change Harry's name?
Meridia the Fox chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
*Gives Puppy Dog Eyes* Pwease Update?

Pweeeaaase?
legoMaster chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Really good start, keep it up! I know I want to hear more
AshEnigma chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Wow...

I really hope that this story is updated as it has been started wonderfully.

Please update soon!

AshEnigma
DirectSomething chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
okay i like this story XD it has a great twist! only two chapters and i'm caught lol update soon please, i want to see what nate will do :D
Bluefire7754 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010