Reviews for A Very Cullen Christmas
ariaruby chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
ah wow, this is briill. love it already. and it makes me feel all christmassy, cheers guys!
Lily Page chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
You bitches. I love yous and this story was awesome of course. :)
pippapear chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
(sorry being cheap & Annoying!& copying my review!)

Wonderful!

Wonderful story!

I was gutted at the end till I read it would bookend! Thank Fuck! Whew!

Quite the festive work of art.

Huge christmas kisses for both this story AND the competition. Everyone's a winner baby!

THANKS!

Emmy.

X
Thallium81 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
will there be murder?

will there be blood?

ben & angela totally set them up.

i bet it was marley's ghost that drained the battery (no, not bob marley- the one from the fucking dickens book about christmas.
koukla4 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
oh I can't believe you stopped it there! This is great, can't wait for the next part
bluebeard33 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
this is fucking brilliant!

is it gonna be a really long story or what? this chap deserves alteast a thousand reviews-no joke, im always serious.

this story is magical and awesome and cute goddamn it edward open the fucken diary!
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
ACK! Does that mean I have to wait to get the rest of this story? Maybe we'll get it all by Christmas?

I loved their banter and getting to know each other.

Thanks for sharing!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
OMG! I can't believe that you left us hanging here. I can't wait for more. This is an awesome story!
devadasi7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
how cruel! to leave edward standing there in the cold with blue balls...tsk, tsk!
wishimight chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Love it! Can't wait to read more. Edward's take on Bella was pretty hilarious. And I loved that he kept stopping to (not) take pictures. Very funny. But you guys always are.
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
loved this! them getting drunk was the best! i can't wait to find out what's going to happen at the motel!
Sdjk chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
You ladies are the best. You always give us the best Edward and Bella. And what a treat knowing they are in a sleazy motel together kissing right before Christmas! Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
cathyrock chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
A really great Christmas present, can't wait to find out if they'll stain or not the sheet:)
ITeachArtnTX chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
You are evil!
tennisgurl13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
OH DAYMN! THAT WAS REALLY HOT AND FUNNY! GREAT JOB!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »