Reviews for A Very Cullen Christmas
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Yeah, you know if you had left it there you'd have a mob of angry, psycho fangirls- myself included- chasing after you.
distinctlyforbidden chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was so still laughing.
MyTwilightRomance chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Bless you for putting a sexy-ass man in a sexy-ass truck. That makes up for the fact the story isn't complete...for now
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Sparkles! Sparkles make everything better. And sparkles on Bella's lips can easily be transferred down to Edward's dick, and we have sparkly peen! Yay!

I hope Bella hasn't see that movie "Vacancy".

Fun stuff, thanks you guys!
seamonkologist chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
First off, I love the dynamic between the two of them. It's flirty, shy, awkward, and cute.

Second, to end it there, with a kiss? Not fair. Keep going.

Thirdly, I just love your stories. I really do. And I'm sad I didn't get mine done for the contest. It was going to be a hoot.

Anyway, I loved it. Please keep going, love you guys, etc. etc. etc.
Savage Juno chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Hahahaha! "Boy, you've got sparkles on your lips" reminds me of Raising Arizona: "you've got a panty on your head."

I really wish I was a writer and could have contributed to this contest, but, alas, I must just bask in the brilliance of others. Thanks for brightening up my holidays with fabulousness. Can't wait to see what's next.
hotandcold chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I'm glad to know you're breaking the rules because I kept watching the side bar getting closer to the end thinking there is NO WAY it's ending yet.

Can't wait to read all the good holiday cheer!
Shdwcat27 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
OMG. Can't breathe. Laughing too hard. Sparkles . . . bwhahahaha.
Muff'Nbutter chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I'm very excited to see who the winners are! Very excited and anxious, more like hahaha

There were so many good ones! Especially that one Holiday spirit one that is in no way mine from my other account (*cough*) ahem. lol

And you'd leave the story off there? Surely you're just doing that to torture poor souls such as myself... And I am indeed tortured. Congradulations. You succeeded. :D
Wuch chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
More more! This is a fantastic set up. Can't wait to see who's going ot be doing the knife-wielding in the shower at that "bates" motel!
flecour chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
oh I like it!
wtvoc chapter 1 . 12/21/2008

lorit chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Loved "your offering" as you call it. Can't wait for the back "bookend" of it!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14