Reviews for A Very Cullen Christmas
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Great story I liked the candy argument part and the best and worst kiss part
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Love love love. Sparkles! I think it's iridescent shimmer as well. Pssh, fucking sparkles. I just love the tone that you bring out in your stories. I know it's nowhere near Christmas, but hey, who says we have to read these things in accordance with the holidays? Reading on...
joanie.star chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
What does he mean when he says I wish I

had seen you first?
Amber Energi chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
really, seriously you're going to leave this here? NO. Please tell me that you're going to continue on this. Its so good. I want more (
KelseyBea chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
WOW...um i thought that ur story had a very good plot...and i thought the 2nd one was well a little weird...but cute...the 4th one was really good! and i loved the plot and how Bella and Edward met in the coffee shop
KelseyBea chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
so in this story is Emmett IN LOVE with Bella!
gasolinerain chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
gah! I can't get enough of your writing! I just may spend my entire two days off work emerged in your stuff. Yes, I am that much a failure at life.

I have to admit, I read the first chapter & then IMMEDIATELY proceeded to chapter 7 to feed my greedy need to finish the story now now now. But I'll definitely be checking out the rest.

I love love loved the awkward moments in the truck & those parts with E "taking pictures" of B was genius & oh-so-damn-sweet! & oh the singing... le sigh. You're amazing.
patch138 chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
I love the 3 POV's! everything really flowed nice and smooth...
patch138 chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
I love to see the variety of Emmetts character, great job!
Vitality Astral chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
"Ha-voyeur-self a Merry Little Christmas" had to have been my absolute favorite. I can't even describe how much I love it. I just did.
letempspasse chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
hahaha, you fuckers. i knew you were going to do that. :D don't worry i won't cheat. i'll read all the stories in between. even though...fuck. whatever. next!
deadgoddess chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
wow. nice. hm.. i wonder what would've happened..

aww. sh*t. that's just cute.
Delilah Lovett chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
Aww yay! I finally finished this story. Perfect. Amazing. Sexy. Wonderful. That's how I can describe it. I loved it. I loved them. You guys made me smile, made me frown, made me sad, and made me happy. It was great and it couldn't have turned out better. Awesome job. :D
blue.umbrella chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i love this story
tennisgurl13 chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD! IT WAS REALLY SAD! I FELT BAD FOR EDWARD, TRUELY BAD FOR HIM, FOR THE FIRST TIME! REALLY AMAZING!
208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »