Reviews for A Very Cullen Christmas
Lola Schatzi chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
How amazing is that? He didn't tell his parents he was coming... he just wanted to drive her.

I loved his resolve to just let go.

I love annoying Tyler... it was too funny.

Such a great job ladies!
amata-jo chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
I've been reading all of these stories in between all of our holiday gatherings and I must say they are fantastic. Thanks so much for putting this together and giving us something fun to read over the holiday break. Loved all the stories and the two-parter you two put together. Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Myblueside chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
standing ovation, loud applause, thank you very much...
IfyouaresoinClined chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
To Bella:

From Edward:

MeryKey-7 chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
AWESOME! Just one tiny objection: I wanted an Edward/Tyler moment... lol! That would've been funny: Tyler gets up bright and early, knocks at Bella's door, and a half naked Edward opens the door. "wtf?" "Uhm... Bella?" "Yeah, Bella's busy, so... go away" *looks confuse* *Bella giggles* *Tyler leaves* *Bella bangs Edward again... in the kitchen... while the parents are sleeping* :D AWESOME JOB!
stories1 chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
wow, that was such a shock! haha. But really sweet and such a clever idea! :) Thank's for writing it :)
Oak Reedglow chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
didn't you post it at the wrong place? isn't it a part of the other story? Nevertheless, it's awesome.
ol2bob chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
cute and sweet and awkward!

“I also brought you some candy,” he said, bringing out his other arm and handing me one of those enormous Hershey’s Kisses. Dude.-aw
siDEADde chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
Lucious, ladies.
Fairie Daggers chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
I loved it, but I thought bella told Edward she didn't have a cell?
theshowerciara chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
You two, losing control? Sounds so likely. Can't wait for the honourable mention stories, must read!
AccioBourbon chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
Wonderful, ladies. I so enjoyed this. Thank you, Merry Christmas, and all the best for the new year. It's 12:30 am and I'm off to bed. Taking some Hershey Kisses along w/ me...
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
thanks for sharing! that was really great! i loved the ending! it was sweet and very hott!
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
Who wouldn't like a Christmas like that?
feathersmmmm chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
I stopped reading this almost the entire way through, ran into my bedroom, quickly copped a feel from my boyfriend, ran back to finish the story, and then ran back to finish...well, to finish.

Damn ladies...well played.