Reviews for Chuck vs the Con
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
that gorgeous and cute. I love this story
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh dear! Triple! Lovely!
Babisko chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I wanted to squeal when you referenced Firefly, I loved that show so much!

Have you ever seen the TV series, Castle? The main character for it plays the captain in Firefly, and, before he goes to a costume party, he dresses up as the Captian, and even refers to himself wearing it years before.

Anyways, this is the second Chuck fanfiction I've ever read, and I liked it :D
Mal chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I was watching Firefly minutes before I read this and I couldn't believe my eyeballs when I saw Jayne in this. Honestly thank you for this beautiful story to brighten my day.
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
That was great, I wish the show would get Casey to a Con. You write so well and add so much detail, you're a truly talented author.
Retse chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
so much fun and love! :D thanks for brightening my evening!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
lol...oh I bet Chuck could change his mind if he REALLY wanted to...LMAO!...

THANKS:"D
Shadow chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Excellent work on a bad guy. The whole 3 is 1 is awesome. Sweet story as well.
TigerBlossom chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Okay, this is probably one of my favorite Casey/Chuck story! It is right up there in my top five! This is written really well! I could not find one this that I did not like about this story!

When I was at the part where Casey got shot, I was at the edge of my sitting, waiting to see what happened next! I really enjoyed your story! Great job!
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
SQUE! Just as good the third time round! Once again - you ROCK! And so does this story!

~Agent Malkere
Solitaire42 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh, I was so hoping the general would pick Jayne- score! This was so cute, and I'm super happy about the ending- great little bedtime story for me : D