Reviews for A Very Cullen Christmas
melj28 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
okay, i love it. But i love everything you guys write. the kiss had me laughing and cringing. great story. i'm looking forward to the rest of it.
FuzzyWuzzyWithBadHaircut chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
LOVED the story, it was hilarious! Update and tell me more stories, I CANT WAIT!
jdsk chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Fun! I love it.
chicagochi4183 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I hate you, just for doing that. WTF? How the heck do you just end it there?

I also loved it, and it was one of the sweetest things I've read in a long time :)
TheSpoiltOne chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
you guys are so fucking funny!

bring it on.. can't wait..
mskathy chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
haha, omg, I love the car argument over whether or not chocolate is candy (and, fwiw, I'm in the "not candy" camp.. ).

HAH! Ah, the dictionary - wonderfully priceless.

I literally laughed out loud at "It read M OT L"

I can't wait to read the next chapter. YAY!
gleamingeyes chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
HOW COULD YOU END IT THERE? that's downright evil.

which isn't to say that this story isn't very good, because it is. update soon. please. with crushed candycanes on top.
jandco chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
last christmas i gave you my heart and the very next day you gave it away. this year, to save me from tears, i'll give it to someone special.
Sweet Little Bullet chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I hate it.

You know exactly what to do

so that I can't stay mad at you.

for too long, that's wrong.
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Can't wait to read more!
xpersephone chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Oh this is amazing. I loved your B/E.

I loved everything about it..all the conversations..the banging of teeth...the choclate is candy debate...taking the pics with no film in the camera was just priceless...

Great job..can't wait for more.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
HA! i really like that story. update it soon please
Muff'Nbutter chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
"One cannot say no. It would be rude."

For some reason I absolutely love that line. It made me giggle and almost destroy my happiness for the afternoon by waking up the evil babies that ahunt me day in and day out... lol?

This was a wonderful story! So far...

I was confused near the end when the little bar thingy on the die of the page was near the bottom and I hadn't read any mouth-watering smut yet... I suppose it'll be worth it to have a longer story, though...

you know? The second this was posted my co-author started yelling at me about when the winners would be posted, and as I'm curious about that, too, I'll ask? Will one be posted each day, or all at once, or something along those lines? My anxiousness and excitement is only being added to by yelling from my friend's side hahaha

and how is your kid doing? you said that they were in the hospital... is everything better yet? *hopes*
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
OHMYGOSH! I Loved it! I so cant wait to know what going to happen next! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! D OME
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
hahaha! sparkles vs shimmer!

love it.

frikkin love it. can't wait to see what's going to happen in the nasty motel. maybe ExB will get nasty...? ;p
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »