Reviews for A Very Cullen Christmas
SamMomo chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
As you said - just sweet, poor Rosalie
SamMomo chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
Just great, I have to admit that I still need to read chapters 2 to 6 but who cares ;-) I will do immediately when I return home. Thanks for sharing.
DelicieuxGateau chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
Lol totally agree witg the AN at the end!

All of the stories were amazing!

I especially looking forward to finding some more sullen cannonesque darkward, that shit was amazing!
DelicieuxGateau chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Absolutely the most brilliant fucking cannonesque sarkward I've ever read!
DelicieuxGateau chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Awwwwwwwwww!

Even though my favorite non-cannon pair is JB I can appreciate an excellent Emmet/Bella, and that's the cutest one ever ever ever, kudos to the author! : )
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Ohkay I actually didn't read the sixth chapter but I read all the others and the fifth almost made me cry.

It was so sad.

My favorites consisted of ya'lls and Chritmas Wish.

Because it was so damnn cute!

Anyways they were all wonderful.:D
ldybug1701 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That was hilarious. They have both liked each other for 3 years and have barely spoken to each other. Priceless. They needed to get drunk sooner.
ajo chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
I know I'm a little late to the game, but i wanted to say that this is one of the sweetest things I've ever read. Such a good choice!
Iceblondie chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
What a Christmas gift YUM YUM.

Aw hell... who are we all kidding, we want a DELIVERY, like that

Merry Christmas

GREAT STORY
WWECD chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
I LOVED all these stories! I did cheat though...skipped to part 2 of the first story, before reading the rest- it was just too good!

Definitely helped put me in the holiday spirit :)
Iceblondie chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Holy crap that was so fucking hot. I like the fact it was all three couples having fun and well as much as I love them all Alice and Jasper turned me on the most. But thats not to say that all of these didn't make my panties a lot wet. LOL. I loved the stories here. Bella in a cabana and Rosalie with hot ass hunk Emmett in a massage room. ow yeah this was so very hot and nice thank you
Iceblondie chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Now Now Now, I liked the kidnapping thing and so did Emmett, Damn I would have loved to be under the misletoe with him, embrasing in those huge arms and big chest, yum yum yummy. lucky girl. And aw he wished he saw her first.
edwardsluv03 chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
That was amazing. Incredibly well written. Aww poor edward, so alone. The previous chapter was really good too.
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
That was so sweet nd lemony
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
That was just as creepy.

Why would yuuh watch yuuhr future sister in law have sex w/ her boyfriend?.
199 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »