Reviews for We Are Santa's Mutant Elves
Sunspot101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Nice...I have to say though, I agree with Pyro one hundred percent! Naughty List For them all! ha aha ah ha! ;)
Midna3452 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow, this was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing . . . You should do more X-Men parodies like this!
Toadflame chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Just discovering this, I have to say, THIS IS MY FAV X-MEN EVOLUTION FIC EVER! Haha, I couldn't stop laughing! I think I was practially screaming in laughter when I finished!
viva9626 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Halarious!
demonlrd66 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Hahahahahahahahahahahah... oh crap that was great... And why wouldn't they let the Cajun Rudolf play their reindeer games? hehehe...
DancingtilSunset chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
its a little past christmas now, but I was still feeling a little reminant of the spirt and wanted to head this cute little oneshot. It was really funny I gotta say. Poor Wolverine.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
LOL! That was great! I loved Pyro, Remy blowing up Blitzen and the image of Sentinels wearing Santa hats the best.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Hahahahaha! Got to feel a little sorry for Logan but where is the fun in that?

I lLove it!

Hope you had a great Christmas!
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
HI,

That was so funny. The crazy funny yet slightly creepy songs, Remy's dialogue, I am still laughing, wait I have to reread this!One minute... Heheheheheheh! That was even more funny the second time! Is that physicaly possible? This can not be my life, Logan said, he missed his weapon x dreams he said! That was just too funny I don't think I will stop laughing! Thank heheheheh YOU! Oh wow, good job!

~Paige
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Okay, I know it's sadistic, but the truth remains; There's only *ONE* way to stop the nightmares. Forcefed Jean and Kitty their own cooking until they stop for good.

If the whining is too much for you softies, relent.. and force feed them *each other's* cooking. Sooner or later, they'll get the message or die, and it'll be over either way!
ladykind chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
lol ...awesome...love Wolverine torture
ColdFusion180 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
He he, seeing everyone in elf outfits singing. Wonder if they had pointed ears. Logan should just avoid all homemade cookies just to be safe. Good work!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
ROFL!

Keep up the good work,

WATCHER
Demons Of Doom chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
wonderful story! just what I needed!