Reviews for Forgiveness
SNOWSTORM chapter 1 . 2/16
LOVE IT! EVEN THOUGH THEIR MARRIAGE WAS ARRANGED THEY FOUND LOVE!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/25
:) I love this piece. It is pure fluff.
queenyuks chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Very sweet. The end never justifies the means. Just because all turned out well, doesn't mean that it should have been done in the first place!
excalibur2007 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Lovely! Lothiriel's point of view, refreshing.
blacksleeves chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was lovely, thanks!

Merry Christmas & Happy new Year to you!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
this was really good! really really good!

Nela
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
i loved it! amazing work!
Virtuella chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Lothiriel is lucky that her father greets her first. When my Dad first visited after the birth of my daughter, he came through the door, not having seen me for over half a year, and all he said was: "Where's the baby?"

I really liked the description of the cold land, especially the "spiteful" wind. That whole passage is very eloquent. The interaction between the characters, in particular between father and daughter, is delightful. Smug Imrahil - he may be insufferable to Lothiriel, but very charming for the reader. The concept is also good: One is tempted to imagine how exactly the transition from reluctant bride to loving wife came about.

Niggle:

"The next time I went out, the high, stone platform it had lost all its snow"

Something must have gone wrong with this sentence, the "it" seems to have been left there from an earlier stage of editing.
Girlbird chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I love it. I love these two, and I love when arranged marriages end up with passion.
Kairi-senpai chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
cute D
Haarajot chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Very uplifting to my spirits. Thanks. Have a good Yule too!
Lady M28 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Oh, that was just lovely! Such a nice surprise. I suppose we could think of this as being part of the ICOMO verse. Though perhaps not as well, since I’m presuming that Elfwine is right at 6 weeks old.

I really enjoyed all the landscape & physical details. You really created a whole & complete scene.

Not a lot more to say, except it was really lovely and, yes, she should forgive him.

Happy Christmas to you & yours!
Medea Smyke chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
What a wonderful surprise! Love it!

Have a blessed Yule!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aww that's so sweet!
Deandra chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Ah, lovely warming tale for the holidays! Thanks for sharing! I don't think I've ever before read a "superior, 'I told you so'" Imrahil! Quite amusing. All things considered, yes, she should properly forgive him being right!

- Deandra

At least another hour in the bitter cold, but at least the snow had stopped. - redundant "at least"

The next time I went out, the high, stone platform it had lost all its snow - missing a word in there: "...went out ON the high, stone platform, it had..." or "...the high, stone platform HAd lost..." (omit "it")