Reviews for The Lost Marauder
The Pessimistic Dreamer chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
It looks like you haven't updated at all in the past what, four years? Well, I refuse to believe that this story is abandoned! I'm going to follow this story and wait (hopefully patiently) for the next chapter!
elizabeth14 chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
I love your story! I really like the story line you came up with. I wonder how you will have Harry find out hes actually from the future? Well great story and can't wait to read more! Please update it soon!
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
Love it! Please update!
10thWeasley chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Do you think this story will receive an update again? It really is a great story
xxRezxx chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
hey i love your story well i love all the ones by you that i have read but this one is by far my favorite one so far! please please update again really soon!
Serpent91 chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
cute
gleekout93 chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
love it D

looking 4ward 2 the next chapter
XspriteyX chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
I gotta say you're story is really enjoyable! As long as it doesn't end up incest i have every intention to continue reading! Poor Molly it's like having two sets of twin brothers haha! U know wats messed up? If harry returns to his own time(which i hopes not for a while or there'd be no story)... he's be like ron's uncle.. Anyway! Bril job can't wait for more! Update soon!
KayleeBlack chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
Really like the storyy! :) i hope that you contiune cause its a SUPER story and many people would be happy then! happy late new year!

xx
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 8/14/2009
Good prank. I think I would have chosen a less used word for more shock value. But good one anyway.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
They should have told Minerva what happened.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
This rivalry needs to stop. Harry has the ability to do so because he truly sees the bullying.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
Excellent! I am surprised that Dumbles didn't ask more questions about his past and where he came from.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
Very cool! I like the streaks! I hope this doesn't stop the friendship with James or Remus and maybe both disliking bullying they can befriend Severus.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Amelia! Parseltongue, really! I would like to point out that with the large family tree of the Blacks Sirius would most likely be given a home with a family member.