Reviews for How Crowley Fell Out of Love with the Bentley
LogicAndWonderland chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Oh this was hilarious! Thank you so much for this, it really made my day. I could not stop laughing!
Sup chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Something about Good Omens puts me in a terribly prim, prudish mood, and the bit about the wing grooming leaving A&C in a certain state made me shriek aloud. Then I remembered I'm not actually British (there was quite a lot of fuss so that my country could say that not very long ago ) and started mentally debating whether or not they've slept together. They so have. Like, they most definitely have. Bet a tenner if I asked Niel Gaiman he'd say yeah. I'm oddly reluctant to ask Terry Pratchett.
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Love it all! The Spice Girls was the best touch, but I also really liked the overhaul of the bookstore, proud dad of Adam Antichrist, Aziraphale in pjs singing Sound of Music. This was a wonderfully funny story!
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This is wonderful, in so many ways.

AHAHHA.

What did happen with the spice girls greatest hits?
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I love it.
elliedew chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Oh my lord this was hilarious. LOVE IT!
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I love this so much.
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Ahaha brilliant!
flyingbird27 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was hilarious! Great job!
Decotex chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh god it's three in the morning and I'm laughing so hard I'm crying because of that end part and I'm trying to be quiet so my parents don't hear me but ahhhhhhhh
summer-flower-girl chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I adore you. And this fic. And your brain for thinking it up. Seriously there are no other words to describe how much I enjoyed if. Thanks!
kimchikisses chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Great! The tone was perfect. I love how Adam and Crowley interact in this.
anonymousEDward chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Did Hastur just ask out Beelzebub? Then ditch him? With the check? I would criticize, but then again: demon. Maybe that's the dating etiquette?
Java chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Holey moley I loved the ending. I'm gonna go download some Spice Girls now.
Jade chapter 1 . 9/7/2012