Reviews for Ceredin
Amadahi chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
Just one 's a bit of a pet peeve for again, try some subtlety, though this chapter is better than the last one as far as emotions.
Amadahi chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Pretty good, but it seems a bit some DEscriptions!I mean, said WISELY?I'm part's kind of , it seems a lot of "he did this" and "she did that" instead of painting an image and showing you what's really going add some Subtlety.
shmillie chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
I love it!

Update, update, update!
Astiza chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
(_) i love the idea of doing a story about Ceredin! you are a realy good writer (:
Karalee chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Ok i feel pretty unintelligent right now. i've made up little oneshots of a lot of the characters (none of them are as good as your writing of course) but i never really though about Ceredin. Keep writing please! :)
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Yay! it works :D Hey Kimmy :D

Omg I love this story, Its got tonnes of potential. Please continue :D
Anatone chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
yay! no cliffhanger. you're making progress. :P

i noticed one mistake: "School" should be capitalized.
Anatone chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
very interesting. too bad i know how it ends
xLaramiex chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
"Since I can't change that, just pretend they weren't"

LOL! good plan ;)

Well, I loved it. I am trying to think of an improvement but I'm not good of thinking of improvements. It's too good, anyhows...
cloudyautumn chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I guess, I haven't actually thought of it that way. Sometimes, an author starts off well and then just kills the story in the middle, leaving the reader going O_o wtf. lol it's happened a lot, which is why when I do review, it's per chapter. Monitoring progress I guess?

makes it worse when you look at the hit counter right after and see like 438 people have viewed chapter 1. Then you think holy where did I go wrong? O_o It's a blow to the ego for sure. Haha I hope I'm not cheating anyone out of reviews. If I review, it's because I really like the progression of the story and want to make sure the author doesn't have crazy, crazy plans to change everything up xD

As for this story, I've actually never liked Ceredin, so I'm interested in how she gets portrayed here. I'm not sure why I hate her- she'd be a threat to MC if she were still alive, but I really liked Dernhil. I think I'm mad at her for creating the illusion of perfection in Cadvan's mind. Poor Maerad, I thought. xD
Sadie1787 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was cute. I can't think of anything to critisaz(sp?).
Eyes of Wolf chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
An amazing start! :) There's not a lot of fics about Ceredin or the other Cadvan-girls...In fact, I think this is the only one I've read about Ceredin.

It's reakky well-written, and with a lot of good description. Keep it up! ;)
BlackFir chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wahey! A non-MC fic! Always good to see something different. I like the idea, but...

1) Typos / nitpicks - "learn as the pupils of old from her mother" probably needs either a verb such as "did" after "pupils" or "like" instead of "as", because otherwise it sounds a little strange; "sturdy gaze" - the idea doesn't really make sense (to me at least); "withered" not "whithered"; "compliment" not "compliement"; "manners" not "manors" (I highly doubt Cadvan owns even one stately home :D)

2) The jump between Ceredin's feelings in the two halves was a bit jarring - in the first half, she didn't want to leave for anything (despite the lack of charcoal), but in the second, she was willing to leave to go and study with a Bard of whom she'd never heard.
Andrew chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Damn straight this counts as your christmas gift. Nah, I'm kidding. It was good. I have no idea what the story is about or who Ceredin is or what not, but hey, i enjoyed reading this.

Love you lots and I'll be home soon,

Drew

p
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
good start! I like it. ) Look forward to an update )