Reviews for Revolution
Whyhow chapter 2 . 5/2
Actually, that's not a bad excuse for something made up on the spot. It explains any lingering Time War trauma (the most common description of the fate of Gallifrey and the Time Lords was "burning") and any memories connected to the name Martha.
eruditereader chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I only just came across your fics on Teaspoons but was happy to find you on this site too. Love both your Gingerbread Series and your TentooXRose One Shots, they're well written and the world you've created for them is so sweet!
Verity359 chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH where is the rest of the story? you have me wrapped around your finger, here! D: please keep going!
Sezony chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Love your parallel universe stories. You planning on finishing this one?
Mel chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Oh, how I wish you would continue this. Every one of these Doctor Who one shots has been completely brilliant and I can't help but want more!
Peregrinate chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Oh, Donna. :)
donotreplydeletedaccount chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Oh, yay! You're writing a sequel! Can't wait for the next chapter.
teddybowties chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Oh! this will be good! I can't wait! I love this!
hyacinth26 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Fantastic! I love that Donna calls the Doctor "Johnny". Btw, is Noble her last name too? I didn't quite catch that.

Anyways, loved this and Gingerbread too. Looking forward to more. Happy Holidays!
La Dormeuse chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
OH! What's Donna going to do? I hope there are good times ahead. And I love the scenario you've conjured!

Love it!

Sina xx
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
wonderful story! And of course Donna once again asks the hard questions the ones no one else thinks of but that are perfectly obvious.

Brilliant!