Reviews for One More Day
aresgirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I LIKED IT. PLZ CHECK OUT MY LITA/BATISTA FANFIC - IN THE ARMS OF THE ENEMY- PLZ REVIEW IT.
Mrs.Sid The Kid chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Tina

Again she can go with Chris... Damn it Matthew..Okay that was a low blow, leaveing her for melina...Still Chris is alwas a opition. Really after every break up go to Chris lol

This was good for your first Amy /Matt fic even though Matt was a bit os a assclown.

*Liv
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
YES! Haha!

Damn, this was great. Matt leaving Amy. Loved it. I'm like... happy dancing. As much as I like the two of them, I prefer the Edge/Lita-ness. They just seemed better. But I loved reading it where it was Amy that was left hurting. It just makes me smile. As much as I hate cheating partners, this was just gold!

You are amazing!

Missy
Kat RoadKill chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Matty Matty Matty!

You know I have to love love love this!

I love Matt, but he shouldn't have treated her as mean as he did.

lol :)

"Matt had went along with it because he knew Amy had her heart set on decorating the place, but he hated what Amy had done. There wasn’t a room in the house that he liked; he couldn’t stand looking at any of them. He half-seriously thought that maybe the reason he was breaking up with Amy was because she had horrible taste and he couldn’t stand that ugly house."

That is so Matt-ish lol!

BAD MATT!

Why would he do such a thing?

Tina this was great! I absolutely loved this! Why didn't you post this before? lol

Love ya!

Kat
Heel Princess chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
ahaha i hear that, they are far from my fav pairing as well. Really cool seeing them done as if he was the one in the wrong for once not her :). Cool that your rewriting, ive done one repost in the past but god id rewrite soo much of my stuff if i got in the mood lol :)