Reviews for Kill For You
Curious6 chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
"You think my baby brother doesn't have discipline? That's fucking bullshit!"
I love how Dean says MY brother as opposed to YOUR son.

"Were all parents like that?"
Makes me so sad that Sam doesn't know any better :(

Ending with the ice cream was kinda abrupt though lol.
teamfreewill1983 chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Your a really good author! Is there a sequel?
Randomconfused chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Wrath of the finger?

Anyway awesome fic you can really feel the emotion

And I want to kill John
Neshomeleh chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
I don't mind that you pictured John as a violent selfish ass, I actually feel this way everytime he is shown or mentioned in the show:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
oh my i f... i stil kinda like that sort of storys,specially when dean finds out.
Ylang-Ylang chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I've made a personal promise to myself that going forward, when I read a piece of fanfiction I would always leave a review.

STANDARD DISCLAIMER: Please accept this review as the constructive criticism it is intended and not a flame

While I've seen similar plotlines, your take had enough originality to stand out from the crowd. However, your story could have been enormously strengthened had you taken the time to re-read what you wrote. There were some HUGE spelling and grammar problems that could have been corrected had you taken the time (or utilized a beta).

Words were use incorrectly leading to some confusion on my part as to what the hell was going on. In some cases, I had to go back and re-read sentences several times to get a sense of what was going on.

For example, in this chapter I'm going to point out some of the more glaringly obvious problems and see if you can spot what they are:

1. ‘Sam continued to watch as he dumped the body in his trunk and…’

2. ‘…he had grown inward, rarely ever talking’

3. ‘He was no longer the happy-go-lucky big brother he used to have…’

4. ‘…leaving nothing but voided spaces he couldn't seem to fill.’

5. ‘Sam stayed where he was as watched, through the window…’

6. ‘Dean through a cloth at Sam…’

7. ‘"Swipe everything…’

All your chapters were like this. Again, while the story wasn't bad, at some point I almost gave up trying to make sense of your particular version of the English language, spelling and grammar.
goldenspringtime chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Poor Sammy and Dean you should definitely make a sequel to this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
OMG! This is so great! I love the brotherly love. Sam and Dean are so cool. And I dont like John, so I really love how you made him ... evil. Keep the good work.
dsl116 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
I enjoyed your story. I've never been a fan of the John Winchester character even though he had some redeeming qualtities on the television show.I thought it was well written. Thanks for writing, don't know how old the story is, just kind of ran into it.
where the wind blows chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
This is an amazing story, it is well written and make you feel like you are really there in the situation, feeling Sam and Dean's pain. i think its amazing. this hast to be one of my favorite supernatural stories, i found it like yesterday and read it already three times, I'm sorry i didn't review sooner but often i am to tired and want to make a good review so i am waiting till now. in any-case i think it is an amazing story and i know you wrote it a while ago but i think a sequel might be amazing and i also think that it would be really cool to read this story from deans point of view. there are a lot of points when Dean's emotions could be portrayed in such an interesting fashion that you could make a story out of it.

Anyway i love this story and i hope that i get to read more stories from you soon.

Wind
BlaBlaBla chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
AWWWW!

I like your take on Sam; those Uauthors that make him a total Pansy at the best of times bug me to no end, but you are constantly able to create the perfect balance of strength and independence in a character, and I love you for that!

Awesome (not to mention adorable) story, I could totally imagine it happening, especially after watching Nightmare from season 1 (one of my favorite episodes), and overall, just plain Spunkalicious!

ash
BlaBlabla chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is so cute...

Now back to reading!

ash
CalamityJim chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
It was okay. Solid concept but you could stand to brush up on your knowledge of abusive situations and reactions and so forth. Your Sam and John were a bit unfocused. Loved your Dean. Over all though, good story. I have a weakness for Evil Johns.
kissmewinchester chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
I think I'm figured out your master plan; leave us wanting more! Hm, good job at that! You evil genius!
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
OMG great story you have got to do a sequel. Great Job...