Reviews for Step Into the Shadows
camierose chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
oooo cool
IrishInkWitch92 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
You should continue the story!
brainfear chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
WOW! What a great intro chapter! I'm curious to see whether you update this or not, seeing as it's been 2 years now...

Oh well. Here's hoping!
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
its good so far and i like the way you word your story very descriptive but withoutt going too far and puuting exesive that just takes up space.

plz keep up the writing, i'd really like to see evelien's reaction to nuada!_!
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Please update
reprobaSomnium chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
It' s a very good start, and I hope to see more of this story! Update soon!

Maxillae
magialuna chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This looks promising, do you plan to continue it? I'd be interested in reading more. -Clare
Suis123 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Fabulous!

I like that it's not an OC insert (at least, not so far) 'cuz most of the Nuada/Oc seem to be OC inserts.

The flashback at the beginning was very nice. Very well-written.

Everyone seems to be in character, so congrats!

Update soon!

~Cookie
Shadow Rise chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Very interesting story! I can't wait for more. ] Update soon!
The One And Only Charcoal chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
:O good story! please keep writing!
The Paranoia Kids chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Am liking the sound of it. Update soon
00Milky00 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Wow. It is WOW.

I had to close my eyes when Jace was eaten, but then, I realize I can't read! LOL

anyways, great work!
Osireia chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Hey! I recently watched the Hellboy II movie and started searching for fics that feature Prince Nuada. Your story is the only one that sounds like it has promise (no offense to anyone else reading this!); its well written, the characters aren't OOC from what I could pick up so far, and, most importantly, Evelien doesn't sound like a Mary-Sue!

Thank you so much for that...anyway, it's only been one chapter, but she sounds like an interesting, kick-ass girl - not a damsel in distress or a randomly inserted character that doesn't add to the plot.

It's too early to make any suggestions really, but in case you're looking for any, I'm personally hoping that Evelien and Nuada won't have a love-at-first-sight type of experience. But then again, I like some trouble in the beginning of relationships, so I'm biased :)

Great work and I'll be looking forward to your next chapter!
RavenFeatheredWriter chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Awesome, as always. Write more! Christmas break is for nothing but sleeping late and writing, right? :)