Reviews for Christmas Trees
CleoArrow chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
XD This was incredibly funny, and I laughed again. Just the idea of knocking down a Christmas tree being unholy is funny in itself, but you built off of it so wonderfully and made it even better. I really loved it all. Great work!
titansoul123 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
write more! lol
Juniper Night chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Nice. :)
Bonnia chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
the ending's really good, and it's not OOC at all!
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This wasnt OOC at all! It's hilarious!
raerobgal chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Haha that was so funny! I loved it! That made me laugh so much, especially when Robin pulled out his rag doll XD I'm definatley adding this to my favourites. You could of made it a bit more robxrae-ish.. but its fine how it is :)

raerobgal
December'sRose chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Okay, how on earth can you consider this OOC and pointless! This was fantastic! I love your TT stories. This was great, it was nice to see something Christmasy without the mistletoe (I love misletoe but you can write only so many plots with it!)

But you had me cracking up the whole entire time.

BB trying to be helpful, and OMG that Raven doll! And Robin!

"It's just too embarrasing to show anybody."

Ahaha, poor Rae. XD

If I was celebrating Christmas with my cousins I'd for sure make my cousin Kristen draw me a scene from this one-shot. I'd post it up for you on dA but sadly we're in seperate states this holiday season. Oh well, I'm still able to celebrate it with some family! :)

I love how awesome you made Starfire. She was priceless! Especially that last part!

Fantastic work! Merry Christmas, Lidia!

~Symone
Gun toten Girly chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Hehe. Lovin' it!

All the holiday fun in a wrapped up burrito!

*throws fiesta*

Sorry. Christmas isn't for cactus Christmas trees and Jalapeno ornaements.

Yeah, I so totally got that from George Lopez. *coughs*

Okay dokay! Loving all of the Raven-ish mess that she causes, even if she doesn't mean to. BB's a freak around Christmas, Cyborg's a basketcase, Starfire takes things WAY too literally, and Robin's too laid back.

Perfect. -insert winky smiley face here-

Brava, ragazza! Brava! (I should so totally get sued from all of the copywrited-ness I'm doing)

Poor, poor Titans. Raven's forehead is already a little crowded from the chakra, so I hope she doesn't look like a blowfish by the time she's done with her bath.

See you on IM!