Reviews for Fascination
Very sweet.
Wholin chapter 1 . 4/18
:')
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
"I know you're there, Potter."

"No, I'm not."

THOSE ARE MY FAVOURITE LINES! :D I laugh every time :3
LenPwnsLyn chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Oh my goodness that was written really well and I loved the story line. :)
Great job!
dinosaurstripes chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
oh my gosh this was so cute. i was listening to christmas music while reading this and it was such a perfect mesh with this story. Also i know its october but i just like to start early :)
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Cute. Great first try with the HP fandom.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Love this!
FioleeBettexx chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
"I know you're there, Potter."

"No, I'm not."

THOSE ARE MY FAVOURITE LINES! :D I laugh every time :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Omg this is really good!
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Interesting. I like how its shaping up though I never really thought it see would progress so quickly. I like it though.
CoralMaiden chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I hope you realize that I know nothing of CSI but I'm going to have to go find out now so I can read your other fanfics... until I do, however, I'm probably going to go through all of your harry potter fanfics and leave reviews because yes... It's something I know I appreciate and you've actually spoken to me and that's just incentive to leave more reviews. I love the way you write and I was thoroughly amused by the part where Draco yawns and Harry is like 'yep, he's suspicious alright'. I really love the voice in your writing and your sense of humor as well as the your characters are very thoughtful and complex, even in something as short as this there were several layers to it. I wish it hadn't ended :P But it did end on a good spot. So yes, one down and I'm not sure how many to go.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is really good, especially considering it was your first UP story. I love so many if your stories that I'm going through and reading every UP story you've written, starting with this one tell I'm rereading Cake or Death )
PandaSmiles chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Wow... I'm still in awe. ]

What! NO! Don't go back to CSI :'[ This was brilliant, I loved it. The story flowed wonderfully and it wasn't rushed to the point of being unbelievable like most Harry/Draco fanfics. I'm actually left wanting more, much, much more. This is going on my favorites. I do hope you'll write more like this, or maybe you already have? Regardless I'll be looking at your other works.
land of lost hairties chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
*sigh*

Drarry was already my OTP but you just made it worse.

NOW, ON TO YOUR OTHER WORKS.
lonerandcarefree chapter 1 . 12/12/2012