Reviews for Fascination
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 6/1
This obsession turned passion is the breeding ground for all things Drarry. And this is performed very well
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
More please. Write more HP Drarry fics. That is, if you still have time. :)
shilo1364 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I love all your drarry stories. Poor oblivious Harry. :-) I also thought you might like to know that Wattpad user drarrrycommunity has posted this in their "one shots" book (with no credit; as if it belongs to them) 200510713-drarry-one-shots-fascination
Eriyum chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
SO GLAD YOU DIDN'T SCUTTLE BACK TO CSI
TheSecondaryAftermath chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
"I am not an HP writer" PHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE HILARIOUS, I can't believe the talent and thank god you got the decent comments you wanted, huh? Got a lot of people to thank for that, I think.
Sepulvedlore chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Loved it 3 so cute
LizzysSongs chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
okay so I've found something I can live with. I read a one shot from you and then write a page of homework. then a one shot again. that works for me.
lu-chan101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Awn, so perfect
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
OMG this was amazing! I so wanted to see hermione's reaction and how malfoy and Harry would act around school now hehe but omg I laughed out loud so many times! This is hilarious and adorable and KYAAAAAH I love it.
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
the fluffy n bit angsty moments are cute. love it.
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Very sweet.
Wholin chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
:')
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
"I know you're there, Potter."

"No, I'm not."

THOSE ARE MY FAVOURITE LINES! :D I laugh every time :3
LenPwnsLyn chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Oh my goodness that was written really well and I loved the story line. :)
Great job!
dinosaurstripes chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
oh my gosh this was so cute. i was listening to christmas music while reading this and it was such a perfect mesh with this story. Also i know its october but i just like to start early :)