Reviews for The Dangers of Jumping to Conclusions
ShadowCat98 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
And that, children is why you don't jump to conclusions. Not everyone can get away from Nny like that!X3

Hell, i woulda went through the window too! IT'S FUNNER!

XD

Shadow
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I like the part where Johnny doesn't understand what his forcful knowledge of her womanhood is. Though it's kind of weird Devi didn't stop Tenna from going to get vengence on the guy who almost killed her.
sabaku-no-mitsuki chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I love this story! I love Tenna! maybe you should call it "the dangers of jumping to conclusions (and windows)"
UxieSweetie chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
AWWWW! This was awesomeness! " I'm here to exact vengeance on you on her behalf for your forceful knowledge of her womanhood!" My favorite part! XD Good job!
jellyfish-berry chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Oh my god this is hilarios! I could not stop laughing through the whole freakin' thing! And you've never read the comics before? Wierd cause you did a really ggod job witth it. the only thing Johnny would have done different was kill her. But i think your ending was way better than that! nice!
Bee-Knee chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Finally! A FanFic were someone is really in character! Good old Tenna...
Dirge for the Dead chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Yes, Tenna was in character. Ha this is funny.

I've been reviewing so much, my reviews are starting to really suck... hm...
Wise Assassin chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
i smiled in sadaistic and humoured...humour.
Invader Jay chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
(hyperventilats... if you can read that) THAT WAS SO FREAKING FUNNY! THIS WAS HILARIOUS! HAHAHA! SHE THOUGHT THAT JOHNNY RAPED DEVI! (hyper-howeverthehellyouspellits again..)

FUNNY!

Love,

Invader Jay
Leki chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Heehee, you definately give a new meaning to 'short and sweet' with this one.

:'D I'm almost crying with laughter, I love this! I love Mr. Spooky. :3
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
amusing!
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
LOL XD
hyperactivenutcase chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
XD Here, have some cherry flavored sustanance
LittleMagenta chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Oh god. Yes, I'd say Tenna was in character. "OHMYGAW!" XD That was hilarious. Ah yes, I laughed my ass off. Good story.
MistressEmily chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I loved this story, It captured Tenna very well. Yep Yep...Good Stuff...*Runs off*