Reviews for He Hung His Head And Lied
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This is definitely one for my favourites list! Love it mate; Dean dreaming about hunting on his own one day and having to contend with a moody teenage little brother, but Dean is soon reminded of his love for Sam. Sam, the young hero, takes care of his family without looking after himself...what sheer genious this little tale of angst, hurt and family.

Merry Christmas my darlin.

Kind regards,

ST x
carocali chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Really interesting flow to this story. I loved that Sam was the hero and the victim, and you played it together so well! You also have a cool MotW with it's own twist on the legend. LOVE that!

Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed it!

:D

Caroline
sylia91 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
'You're not having him. He's mine, mine to protect and mine to keep. Dean shakes his head slowly and wonders if he's going crazy. Almost fifteen years of hunting horrors ghastly enough to give Freddy Kruger nightmares and losing Sam could be the one thing to break him.'

Amazing fic! Weechesters with plenty of angst, brotherly banter and conflict, guest starring Bobby and last minute appearance by John. All my favorite things. Happy holidays!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Awesome , I was amazed that it was actually Sammy who killed the creature-but then he shouldn't have hid his injury. It almost killed him in the end! Thank goodness John answered Dean's call and came running! He finally did something right as fas as his boys are concerned!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Yay you posted! You did such an awesome job with this prompt- it was so imaginative! Animals do go off to die- so it makes sense that supernatural ones would too- great plot bunny! The fact that you included hero Sam and limp Sam is always a win in my book! :0) Claudia
Trish62 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
NIce story. Left me wanting more!
mshobgoblinx chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
well written stroy, just enough angst to keep us worried about John, but also Sam, Dean and Bobby.

You have been improving all year, congratulations on yet another good story!

Hob x
friendly chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
nice job.. would love to see more...
annj chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Tammitam had the same idea. *lol* This one really deserves repeating...

The story is well written and fine tuned for the characters. It's thrilling and exciting and limping Sam. What more can a girl wish for?

Did I mention Bobby? \o/
TammiTam chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I said it already, but it deserves repeating ... AWESOME! Girl, you are a tremendous writer that deserves more praise than I tend to give, but know I have adored our blossoming friendship. Can't wait to hear more from you, and maybe do a co-author! Another awesome read!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2