Reviews for Chuck Vs The Campaign
Aryan229 chapter 13 . 5/8
loved this story.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 13 . 4/1
This story was cute and it made me smile. It's a little bit cartoonish in the romance department, but there were several scenes that really drew me in. The accidental engagement was amusing. Nice job writing wall-to-wall Chuck and Sarah fluff!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 6 . 3/31
Yes, Ellie is smart! Thank you for giving her a chance to ask the right questions! This is just a giant ball of fluff, but I'm enjoying it. Thanks! :)
tasteywheat chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Just finished reading this for the second time, and I realized I never reviewed this. Really enjoyed this, very well written with believable characters. A very enjoyable S2 AU.
Deathzbreath chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
Awesome story thank you for writing it!
baldcoder chapter 13 . 4/29/2016
Great story. The robber was excellent!
gwmclintock9 chapter 13 . 11/6/2015
kudos!
Charles Charmicheal chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
This is amazing just wow this is one of the top 3 I have read and just to give you an idea I've read about 250 fanfictions
Craig chapter 13 . 4/2/2015
Love it
stars90 chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Fantastic! I love your version of their engagement. You could so see that happening to them.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
That who's a super great Chuck's POV chapter to read. And a great ending to the story too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
That who's a great Chuck and Sarah on a vacation chapter to read.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
At the start of the chapter I had a filing that it who's Bryce that who's back... But then it who's Jack Burton that who's just so lol.
And it who's a great chapter to read.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
The story is so good and the chapter who's just so amazing to read.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
That who's a great Chuck and Sarah chapter to read.