Reviews for Chuck Vs The Campaign
stars90 chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Fantastic! I love your version of their engagement. You could so see that happening to them.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
That who's a super great Chuck's POV chapter to read. And a great ending to the story too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
That who's a great Chuck and Sarah on a vacation chapter to read.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
At the start of the chapter I had a filing that it who's Bryce that who's back... But then it who's Jack Burton that who's just so lol.
And it who's a great chapter to read.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
The story is so good and the chapter who's just so amazing to read.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
That who's a great Chuck and Sarah chapter to read.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Must be the best chapter in the story so fare and I like it a lot too.
And Chuck and Sarah are bare the best...
Mr. M.Parker chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
Devon who's just so funny in the chapter and it who's a good chapter and I like Chuck POV too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
I like that the chapter who's in Sarah POV and great work on the Ellie part of the chapter.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
The mother in Sarah is so good in the chapter and it who's a good chapter to read.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
That who's a great Chuck and Sarah chapter to read and it who's a little funny too.
And thanks for the pm too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
As Awesome will say, the chapter who's just awesome to read.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
That who's a good chapter to read and the Ellie and Sarah moment who's a so good too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I like the start of the story and it who's a great chapter to read.
Jbear1974 chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
I became a big CHUCK fan due to the romance between the main characters. Thank you for this story. It stayed true to the TV storyline. I have seen the episodes three times and I have read your CAMPAIGN four times. To quote someone, your story was Awesome! Looking forward to reading others.