Reviews for Twisted
utuki chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
MMMMMMM YESSSSS I like this sick sort of hilarious kind of stuff XD I was like "oh no oh no" at first but then he woke up from the dream and I was like hmmm WOW zoro didn't know you thought such things wowee
LunaStories chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
That scared me :O But it helped Zoro realize his feelings? I think .
eternal-anime chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
i love how you made the twist, it was really surprising i guess "twisted" has a double ,meaning here, thankx alot
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Really fun!
Lady Emzebel chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
*nosebleeds*

Yes, it's me again. No I'm not stalking you, I just came across a friggin' plethora of bedtime stories to read. Most of which appear to be yours. XD

While I was initially disturbed that Zoro killed Sanji so messily...and that he has a hard-on by the end of the whole thing...and that the other crew members in his dream would be traumatized for life...I cannot deny this wasn't hot. Bloody kisses between these two boys are strangely satisfying. X3

Banzai!

L.E
Luffyko chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Hahaa amazing
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
hahaaha

oh gosh lol
ellesra chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
0o. So THAT'S what Zoro gets turned on by. It makes sense, in a way.. Well, cheers! :)
crystalbluefox chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
-Complete speachless after reading-

-five hours later... starts breathing again- I thought that it would be a funny weirdo story... after READING the story... so cool and twisted... and disgusting about reading Zoro want more blood from Sanji... and still I want to read more of it... I'M weird and twisted...! O.o But I'm glad for ONE thing... that it all just was a nightmare.

Please keep on writing so good stories.

And MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Pernille T. Boldemann
Bishieluv chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was so...twisted! XD It was fantastic! Well, not the idea of Sanji getting killed part, but Zoro nonetheless, but I really liked it! There was this squeeze in my chest after reading the summary! The SUMMARY! NOT the STORY! The SUMMARY! Now you know how much I liked...no...LOVED it! Write more and gain please! Maybe something like a follow-up? *hopes*
HoneyBoba chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
When I read the summary I thought it would be something funny but when I read it it was so cool! Very touching yet sexy at the same time (poor zoro and his creepy dreams)
Pixagi chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
D:

That was pleasantly freaky. Also? BEST. SUMMARY. EVER!1one

No, seriously, I could not click that link fast enough after reading that summary.

And the story itself was wonderful.