Reviews for Away from the lights
sweetsugargirl02 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
oh my please update :) i really like this story.
. sasuino forever
trulyanimelover06 chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
A super awesome and interesting story. I love how the characters are portrayed... It seems like there would be a naru/saku too if I understand the hint with Sakura wanting to be Ino and wishing someone would make her laugh like that... And though English is not your native language, I really believe that you made a wonderful job in the story... Wonder what will happen on naruto and sasuke's friendship (knowing sasuke or just the gist of how I see his personality he'll be bitchy about it but won't admit that the reason was naruto hooking up with ino but will make something else the issue)... It would also be awesome to hear Ino's POV... Hinata's character development (will Neji be successful in protecting the innocence (naivety) of Hinata... I really love your work... Hoping to see you update soon
CookiePieAnime chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
OH MY GAWD. You literally blew my mind! You are such a good writer! And all your SasuKarin fanfics are really REEAALLY good too. I hope you update soon because it's been YEARS! I love you so much bby! Keep up the good work and I'll be waiting for the next update! The beeeest fanfic EVER! I looooooooooooooove you so much! Stay fabulous ily bby!
Batrizy chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I'll hope you update this someday,though I know you're more of a SasuKarin shipper now.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Eu sei que estou alguns anos atrasada, mas , eu amei sua fic. Caramba, e mesmo que você provavelmente nem vá ler isso, Eu gostaria, MUITO que você continuasse. Você é maravilhosa.
Balenciaga chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Now this is really something! :) I know it's been years since you updated this but maybe you'll change your mind? lol I love your Sasuke here and I'm rooting for him to change Ino. So yeah. Maybe :)
VixenAblaze chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I really like this so far!

I hope you find it in your heart to continue!
OO chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
...
Lady Tsukihana chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
your rambling is quite interesting, actually.

it seems to be fairly intellectual,

because you pose a compelling argument.

however, if you see a hina/sasu au fic,

hinata is usually very popular, and that's a bit ooc for her.
Leviathan of the Skies chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
omg im gunna cry if u dont finish this story eventually

its so well written

i like the forwardness of ur style

and i liek how sasuke is the one with the crush this time

cuz i was getting bired of girls chasing after him

anyways thx for writing
deathrosekitty chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Just love this. You need to update soon!
psyche.Sleep chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
cool~! your vocabulary is good enough to not get your grammar mees up, seriously. Good job hun. And in a months time to update? -chuckles- So... UPDATE SOON! -grinz-
Langioletto chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Love it!

Finally there isn't another story where Ino is goody.

I always wonder why almost nobody write about her as a cocky, breath - taking, desired by everyone, self assured girl.

I like her that way.

There is only one thing I don't understand - why does Neji dislike her so much? Is he so stuck-up, or just overprotective about his cousin?

Ino is my favourite character in Naruto, and I like thinking that everyone would want to be with her. (I know this is never happened, but I like thinking this way)

Hope you'll update soon. I am really curious what happend in the next chapter. :)
XxSilentxTearsx chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
KOOL I LOVE DIS STORY YAY PLZ FINISH!hehehe
kngrulz chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
ohmygawd i hope you write more lmao seriously this story was addicting xD