Reviews for As 'Holly Jolly' As It Gets
coffeecoffeecoffee83 chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
Present number four: Attached to this review is the most traditional christmas gift of all time. You may need to be careful with this one. A Partridge in a Plum tree (sorry, they were all out of Pear trees).

It's the gift that just keeps on giving, and giving, and giving... (and this is starting to sound like an advertisement for batteries)

Merry Christmas!
coffeecoffeecoffee83 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Present number three: What is eight inches wide, five inches high, and four inches deep? It's the Gilmore Girls boxed set of DVDs!

You're right. Luke is hilarious in this chapter.

The animal for hanukah would most likely be a badger in my opinion.
coffeecoffeecoffee83 chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Present number two: This one comes in a long, thin velvet box. Attached to the outside, of course, is a new review, and inside the box is a diamond necklace. Funnily enough, it looks at lot like the one Lorelai received when Luke came back from the Renaissance Faire...

May I please have some apple tarts? Thanks very much. Does anyone else have the "Lollipop Guild" song in their head now?
coffeecoffeecoffee83 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Present number one: Shake it. Oh! Not that hard! It feels a little bit like a brand new coffee maker, and would you look at that! There is a review stuck to the side of it!

Hurrah for the snow! Emily would be so pissed.

*Shivers* Argh! I can't watch the Saw movies, regardless of who is in them now. Scary scary scary!

O! I wanna watch Holiday Inn again!
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 12/23/2008

this is really good

and oh so cute

you really captured the characters.. KEEP IT UP
Ann Y. Mous chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Great story! I hope that you continue!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/21/2008