Reviews for Changes
Becks7 chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Hate you? For what? For writing a good story? For making it realistic? Bad things happen, it's part of life. I hate you so much that I can't wait for more! ;)

Seriously, I think you handled it well. Nicely done. RIP Grandmuska.
jimjamrn chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
To put it simply... you rock. another beaut chapter. you truly have a great talent/imagination, your stories... you can never guess what direction your going to go with them. :) hanging out for another update! :)
Becks7 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Wow. You weren't kiddin'! Definitely NOT what I was expecting, but still, a good twist to the story and a nice opportunity for Wheeler and Linka to get closer. I kept checking my email, and then for a few hours, I couldn't get an internet connection, but then when I finally did, I finally saw what I'd been eagerly awaiting! You made my day!
sportyscully chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
You definitely have a knack for writing stories with substance! It's not just Wheeler and Linka (which I still love reading about, don't get me wrong!) but it is also nice to see a subplot within the Wheeler/Linka love story. And you create original characters and insert them so effortlessly into the story, it's almost as if they've been a character in the series for years!
2s0mercury chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Also, I really like Jason for Wheeler's given name. So thumbs up for you and Becks.
2s0mercury chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
I loved the poignant scene between Wheeler and Linka; this is exactly how I pictured their relationship and Wheeler's personality in dimension. The kind of stuff I thought were sometimes touched upon but mostly left behind the stage of CP.
ScRuPuLoUs chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
I love that wheeler is letting Linka help him, they are quite cute.
jimjamrn chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
im loving it! the story is great and i think its really sweet what linka was doing and kwame walking in on them! lol! I dont like that Ouranos... maybe its because he was picking on wheeler but im just getting a dont trust him vibe... but its probably just me! :)
Becks7 chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
So, I did some bar hopping tonight until I found one that wasn't too loud to have a conversation with people and stayed until they kicked us out to close...had every intention of checking my email, just in case there was anything important I needed to tend to, and then pass out...and then I saw a new chapter from you. So of course, I had to read it. Reading is hard when you're seeing triple! So tomorrow, I'm blaming the headache on trying to read with impaired vision! But it is worth it because this was a sweet chapter! I'm gonna have sweet dreams because of it!
Ellibrial chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Yay! L.O.V.E it!
Becks7 chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Hm. I'm not sure I trust this Ouranos guy.

I like the little flirtations between Wheeler and Linka...it's sweet.
Ellibrial chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Awesome job! I can't tell you how stoked I was when I saw that your next chapter was up... and a long one too, even better!

Enjoying this immensely, very nice chapter :)

I have a theory, but I'll send that one to you rather than post it publicly :)
amgine chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow. You have two stories at the same time. Not that this is the first time you've done it. It's really something else. Keep it up.
Ellibrial chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
O, two going at once - and heaps different! Giving Becks a run for her money, are ya? ;)

You know how I feel about your stuff, I always love what you do, so as usual, keep up the awesome writing, and I'll be biding my time til I can read whatever you have in store for us next :)
jimjamrn chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
nice setup looks like its going to be another goodie!

Gi certainly has a knack for interrupting things.. poor thing... I wonder how have we all come to the conclusion its her that would be interrupting things.. it makes sense but still... :) hanging out for the next update!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »