Reviews for Pride Restored
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
This is great! I can't get enough of these two! :D
XOjonniXO chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I have say several things I love about this story -

Lois and Clark, their bantering it is soooo.. for lack of a better word SMALLVILLE style which I absolutely love by the way, not to mention they are so in character with Smaville universe.

God, the dialogue it's great, more awesome than Smallville.

Lois is such a tease in your story and so funny how he drives him crazy at the same time mushy, the good kind.

PS: Grr... Bodice rippers ..Clark..
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Okay, now I've got an image of Clark slumped on the couch reading... *shiver*... bodice rippers... thanks a lot!
ChristianArtistArn chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I made an account just to tell you how good your story was, it was so believable, in terms of Smallville and the characterisation of Clark and Lois.

The dialog is about the closest thing to reading a segment of the Smallville script that I've come across so far on this site and the snippets you give into Clark's mind and thought processes are as if I'm reading a Smallville novel. Absolutely fantastic.
cazzam chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
She kissed him. Loved that part. Thanks for such a lovely story.
sunset chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
OMG. Thank you for writing a happy post-Bride fic! I think I prefer how you portrayed Erica's Lois! Compared to the other angst-filled post-Bride fics (some of which literally made me cry all over again, sniff) this story of yours is a breath of fresh air. I love how she pushed his buttons and literally left him speechless! lol! Love your dialogue , as well!

"Kiss given. Pride restored. End of discussion. Gosh, Smallville, the things you make me do to shut you up." -Lois

"She always does the same to me. I don't know how, but if she has super-power, , it's obviously the power of driving me crazy." -Clark

" So what, now we work together?"

" Oh please, tell me you didn't lose your memory again. That's getting old, seriously. I'm Lois, Lois Lane, and yes, we work together at the Planet."

" I know who you are."

" Aww, and you've missed me?"

" Of course not!"
jmstevens chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
of course not!

Lol...he just doesn't have that "gloomy feeling" anymore.

:D

Cute story.
GilmoreGirl5244 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
whoo! )

I know I've already said it, but I love it! In fact, I loved it even more the second time I read it.

Keep up the awesome work!
darkstarspanky chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Haha... "bodice rippers". Wonderful story; very Lois and Clark. :)
Ruby chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Yeah right, Smallville. Whatever helps you sleep at night...

But you are SO destined to marry her.
Penny chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
They're both in such denial. Their stubborn bickering in the beginning is great. This is hilarious. You're characterizations are perfect. I love this story.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Your Lois was especially in-character: deny, deny, deny. I love how she drives Clark crazy and yet, as you said, in a way that makes him feel anything is possible. And I liked her line, "Vacation is over, hell is back." That sounded like it could have been from the show.

Nicely done.
Louise chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
great story! kep up the good work
TaraLittle chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Good story! I enjoyed reading it, you did a very good job :)
person226 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
haha! that's so sweet and funny. good writing.