Reviews for Fanfiction
Miranda chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
"Yes." Orochimaru said, looking pleased. "You know about fanfiction . Net right?"

"Yes."

"Then you know about the idiots on that site, right?"

Great job summarizing your own fic!
cinderella-hime chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
i read everything before reviewing..OMG that was so funny! Anyway, "The Truth"..is it the one written by ? cause that was really so very good :)
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. anti twilight. FTW. xD
The Spirit Realm chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
You have just made my day! Yay for Twilight bashing!
thissuitisblacknot chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
How dare you insult the name of Chuck Norris! He is a god among mortals! This man wipes his ass with studded steel, and sand paper sometimes when he runs out of steel. You are not worthy! Including him in this tale of idiocy is blasphemous!

P.S. Twilight sucks. Vampires do not turn into apples or shimmer in the sun!

Love, a disciple of Chuck Norris.
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
sasuke and megagamer's interviews were super funny! but hinata's cracked me up! LMAO!
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
Madness! lol I actually liked Twilight, its okay, i guess.
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
oops i forgot to review the first chappie. This is madd funny. Im like dying of laughter!
Ceata88 chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
omg...this is amazing XD I am loling so hard! XD

Seriously, write more, I love it
Differently Normal chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Yes, Twilight sucks.

And none of it EVER makes sense.
SK9 chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
I LOVE THIS! I hate Twilight, and I'm proud of it! I burned it in my fireplace! Seriously, I agree with you that Stephanie Meyers made Bella so stupid and mary-sue. I was falling out of my chair laughing at this fic. Update soon!
Everystep chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Deidara! Yay! Poor fangirl Hinata haha.
sasusakufan2357 chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Off topic: She was hotter than Bella. Though not as hot as Sakura. Hm… Sakura…

Ahaha, Sasuke you bad boy XD! Your story is so hilarious You must update soon~
BlissfulDreamer chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Again, props to you for this funny chapter. I thought this was the funniest of all! Loved the Twilight Interview.

“My name’s not Stephenie.” Bella said confusedly. “Unless you changed it for my, my lion?”

“No, I didn’t. Because your name fits you O beauteous one.” Edward replied."

XD I died on that one! Great job and keep writing more! -

~Crysscross
Master Kei chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
My hat off to you for such raw satirical material, although I must add you were a little more crude than necessary to get your point across. The random inserts almost makes me compare this to a FullFrontal version of , especially the sheer ridiculousness of content. Just for curiosity, I am a NaruHina writer, but I didn't take offence as your fic was actually somewhate poignant ~