Reviews for Non Totus est Ut is Videor
ReviewsGalore chapter 48 . 12/27/2010
The following is a graded review. Your fan fiction will be ranked in five categories on a 0-10 scale. This review is only the opinion of a single reader and you are free to disregard it if you wish. For more information, see my profile. Feel free to reply or to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Story: 7/10. I was really impressed with the fact that you have so many chapters, but it never seems like you are grasping for ideas. Each section has its own message about the couple and though some chapters work better than others, they all have something to offer. It was a bit confusing that some of these seemed to come from a common AU universe and then others didn’t. I think that drabble collections should generally be clearly interconnected or completely unrelated, but these are somewhere in between which gives me an uncertain feeling while reading the fic. I also think that some of the ficlets end very abruptly and could benefit from a bit more length. I have to say that I think you excel more at the angsty ficlets than the fluffy ones and would have liked to have seen a few more of those.

Characters: 7/10. Your Snape and Hermione work together for the most part. Although they somewhat resemble their canon selves, there is something about the character interpretation that strikes me as more fanon than canon – almost there, but not quite. Maybe it is the fact that Snape’s flaws are always treated in a very lighthearted way and the couple doesn’t often have real arguments.

Creativity: 7.5/10. I really like some of the ideas that you have – like Snape and Hermione honeymooning in Spain. They are the type of thing that many people wouldn’t think of but that you manage to make work. I do think that some of these ficlets are about the same basic concept and it is a bit redundant to see the same themes iterated over and over – how many times do we have to see these two angsting about the age difference?

Writing: 8/10. I think that your writing is very readable and correct. It flows well. I do think that some ficlets are very dialogue heavy and I’d like to see a little more description.

Believability: 7.75/10. You do a fairly good job of making me buy these two as a couple despite the many obstacles they have to overcome. I do think that you present a fairly optimistic view of their relationship and I would like to see a little more conflict in this fic.

Overall: 7.5/10. Some fresh little ficlets, but a few more bad moments would give this story more balance and depth.

Thanks for paying attention to my concerns and good luck in the future.

ReviewsGalore.
Elite-Nachos chapter 42 . 3/25/2010
Haha I didn't see any mistakes, except for you using 'than' instead of 'then' at the end :P Me and my grammar-tastic ways ;)

Nice chapter.

-Elite
notwritten chapter 42 . 11/18/2009
I like this reading. It is nice. Keep smiling. :-)
Elite-Nachos chapter 41 . 11/12/2009
Roflmao. I don't think I want to know what that conversation with your mother was...
notwritten chapter 41 . 11/11/2009
Interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
Elite-Nachos chapter 40 . 11/2/2009
He did the mash! He did the monster mash! Roflmao I made my friends sit through ten minutes of THAT madness, until finally they surrendered to my ebil ways. Of course, I love the song :)

And Mad Hatter, of course, is one of my favorite characters :)

This one was great, escpically with Snape as Dracula and how he's so straight-forward about things, like... 'monster mashing' with Hermione (?) :P
notwritten chapter 39 . 10/30/2009
Interesting and pleasant reading. Thanks for sharing. Have a good and safe weekend. Happy Halloween. Keep smiling and be happy. :-)
Elite-Nachos chapter 37 . 10/27/2009
Can't wait for more! And I love ALL of these chapters.
Elite-Nachos chapter 35 . 10/27/2009
Rofl, just commeting on the author's note...

For some reason, this Reg Tool thing appeared on my computer. Its like some kind of virus scanner thing. So, sometimes there's these random pop ups from it and it says "You have 15,689 problems on your computer!" Its hilarious, simply because its not true :)

Anyway I enjoyed this, but just a question... What does the title mean? Thanks!

-Elite
notwritten chapter 37 . 10/26/2009
Thanks for sharing this cool reading. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 36 . 10/25/2009
I like this reading. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 30 . 8/6/2009
This is very interesting reading to read today. Keep smiling. :-)
KookieEvans chapter 24 . 8/6/2009
Aha, Harry's reaction made me literally laugh out loud! - a silly thing for a teenage girl to do at 2am, when she should really be sleeping!

Aww, the image of Snape and Hermione waltzing is so sweet, and has kept a happy little smile on my face. Thankyou :)
KookieEvans chapter 16 . 8/6/2009
Wow! D

I love the Phantom of the Opera movie, and just a few days ago a good friend got me the book so I will finally be able to read about the brooding Erik!

Great chapter - as are the others! I'll continue reading, and review some more! :)
notwritten chapter 29 . 8/1/2009
This has been interesting to read. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »