Reviews for The Deep
Lovetb chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Beautiful!
Janarden chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Well, I just found this, too, and wow! You have raised the quality of CH's stories to a higher literary level, fleshing out both characters and their relationship briefly and effectively with that simply recalled conversation, and finding a revealing voice for Pam that goes far beyond the sarcasm she usually hides behind. The descriptions of Eric's behavior were heart-rending and very believable. Although I, too, wish there were more to read, I'm also glad to remain imagining what might happen next-the sign of a really good story. Thank you.
Anamaric17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
that was awesome i love pamela for giving her to him.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
OMG! This is one of the only ways I would accept Sookie being made a vampire. Pam & Sook love each other. I can imagine this happening. Amazing chapter!
isis.mama chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I've read this twice now. It moves me for some reason. Wish there were more to it but it stands alone well.
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I'm waiting for a continuation... Have been for a while... Get on it!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Every Sookie turning fic I've read has been with Eric as her sire. This was brilliant. I was hooked from the very first line and it left me shaking my head in amazement at this excellent story! Thanks!

Nela
luvvamps chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Don't know how I missed this but I just read this. All I can say now is Breathtaking!
tabby1249 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Very beautifully written. I had tears in my eyes as I read it. Pam is one of my favorite characters and you have done her wonderful justice. Thank you.
AlexJade chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
so elegantly written. Sookie has asked Eric never to turn her :) not Pam.
World of Magic chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This was... OMG. So depressing but also so beautiful. Loved it, really.
gobiascoffee chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
As always, your writing is flawless. I love this. Definitely one of my favorites.
Banky chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Ooh, this was quite melancholy, albeit with a hopeful twist.

Loved it.
alison actually chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I love this story. Pam is being so unselfish, this is for Sookie and for Eric and even though she knows both of them might resent or even hate her for it, she does it because they need it and only she can do it. It's her gift to them.

I do think a sequel might be good, but this is such a good ending, it leaves the reader thinking and wanting more...
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was quite possibly, the most depressing thing I have ever read... and yet, I do not hate you for it ) There's beauty hidden in this story.