Reviews for The Deep
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Awesomely written. It's a great POV and gives a lot of depth of character to all players in this game.
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Loved it! Amazing writing! Can't wait to see where this leads!
Lovetb chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Beautiful!
Janarden chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Well, I just found this, too, and wow! You have raised the quality of CH's stories to a higher literary level, fleshing out both characters and their relationship briefly and effectively with that simply recalled conversation, and finding a revealing voice for Pam that goes far beyond the sarcasm she usually hides behind. The descriptions of Eric's behavior were heart-rending and very believable. Although I, too, wish there were more to read, I'm also glad to remain imagining what might happen next-the sign of a really good story. Thank you.
Anamaric17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
that was awesome i love pamela for giving her to him.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
OMG! This is one of the only ways I would accept Sookie being made a vampire. Pam & Sook love each other. I can imagine this happening. Amazing chapter!
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I've read this twice now. It moves me for some reason. Wish there were more to it but it stands alone well.
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I'm waiting for a continuation... Have been for a while... Get on it!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Every Sookie turning fic I've read has been with Eric as her sire. This was brilliant. I was hooked from the very first line and it left me shaking my head in amazement at this excellent story! Thanks!

Nela
luvvamps chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Don't know how I missed this but I just read this. All I can say now is Breathtaking!
tabby1249 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Very beautifully written. I had tears in my eyes as I read it. Pam is one of my favorite characters and you have done her wonderful justice. Thank you.
AlexJade chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
so elegantly written. Sookie has asked Eric never to turn her :) not Pam.
World of Magic chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This was... OMG. So depressing but also so beautiful. Loved it, really.
gobiascoffee chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
As always, your writing is flawless. I love this. Definitely one of my favorites.
Banky chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Ooh, this was quite melancholy, albeit with a hopeful twist.

Loved it.