Reviews for Choice
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
A great story. Very well written.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
i LOVE this i LOVE this i LOVE this i LOVE this

plz update soon i cant wait 4 moree !1
M chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
YAY! I love the ending - I too have no love for Jacob.
x-alexandra-x chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Not bad at all! Very good and your right i understood even though i didn't read the book!
lunamorada17 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Montreal's Song chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This was good, Lyn. Very well written, but I love Jacob. He's probably my favorite character! I would like you to continue though. I want to see what happens next.

Love, Tarryie
skorpian672 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009

good story very well written

plz carry it on it doesn't quite seem finished yet

Midnight.Huntress16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Again, great story. I think you should continue writing. Jess told me you helped her set up an account. what was the name? I'll make you a deal, you help me with my grades and i'll try to help you with your writing problem. Anyway i have to go wash my hands now because they smell like rotten milk. (Just don't ask) Call me please, i'll talk about anything...ok almost anything. (i'm so going to regret this) don't you still want to hear about the guy who was flirting with me? (yess i'm desperate for some conversation)
Jazzcan you guess who I am chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Like I've said before AWESOME! It leaves you wanting so much more. You writing style is great too! You really should finish it.
DarkenedShadow64 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
update this please it looks so good XD
Just Invisible chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Wow, Lyn!

This is a great idea. and it's original! I don't think I've ever come across another fic like this.

Gosh...Having to choose like that...Poor Nessie!

Continue this idea! It's a really good one. I think it could turn into a great story.