Reviews for Five Moments
Scarhead62 chapter 1 . 2/1
I really liked this, especially when Derek said "And you might as well forget about trying to convince me that you're not worth the risk because that's not going to happen." I loved that.

Also, how you had Casey arguing about how it would effect their families rather than the fact that it's wrong, because it isn't really. I mean their not blood-related and so biologically speaking nothing is wrong, and they didn't even grow up together thinking of each other as family or anything. Really the only thing keeping them apart is the fact that their parents married each other.

Sorry about the little rant but it kinda annoys me when people are like "But they're step-siblings, that's so gross" and i just think "Why is it gross, just because their parents fell in love means they can't?" Like I read a story where Derek and Casey moved to another country where people didn't know who they were and that just seemed a bit extreme, especially considering that I believe you can legally marry your step-siblings, at least in Canada.
hyper13 chapter 1 . 1/30
I really, really loved this.
johanna chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
amazing
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was beautiful. It was nice to read a clean Dasey fic. A few of these moments made me tear up. Absolutely well written.
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Ha!
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Beautiful story
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I am definately adding this to favorites :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Oh I LOVE those moments! I like how it was in Nora's POV on how she noticed the little slip ups of 'Dasey'.

Nora's game with Marti was so cute (think Derek or Casey caught on to that?)

I really like #4, a lot more detail and it gave more history to it too.

Great job! Excellent idea for a one shot D
Angie Tribeca chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This needs editing, but I adore the concept.
sakushika chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Absolutely loved it. i found this story a while ago, then los it, then found it again and now i'm going to fav it-you should indeed write more little snippets like this.

My favorite Dasey story so far (including your other ones)

until next time - Annabell Lee Antoinette
LivingVampire chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This made me cry so u have excellent voice! And u write very well. I never would have thought to write something like this. It read smoothly and just perfectly. Really nice work!
Cyd the Squid chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I LOVED this story. It was incredibly cute. Each scene was well thought out and meaninful. I can't wait to read more.
Idontusethisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aww... this was so cute ! :D

So far, my favorite Dasey fanfic.

I was so glad to read Nora's pov and the whole family reaction at the end !

Haha, I always knew Edwin and Lizzie were betting about D&C ! ;)

lol
Stills and Photographs chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I liked Moment Four the best ;D This was really good, I loved the tone, and I love how you present Derek and Casey's relationship from Nora's point of view. Very well done ;D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »