Reviews for Five Moments chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That was nice, putting it in Nora's point of view, but I gotta say you so pulled that kiss from Dawson's Creek. Sorry, but that is one of my fav kisses, and I like how you incorporated it here in LWD.

Miguel51 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was pretty damned awesome!
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I liked it. I liked it alot. :D
CeKhay chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aww. Those were great moments. And having Nora see the moments was a fantastic idea.

ILikePie95 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That last moment was so sweet!
the-tangoing-mango-addict chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aww...this was very cute! I loved it lots, because we always just aassume that Nora and George are clueless, but clearly Nora is the more observant parent (meatloaf, ficus, need I say more) and I do think she would pick up on these things!

But, one must concede that sometimes they are truly, inexcusably ignorant!

No matter. Hope you write more soon!

Pharies chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I really liked this. It was sonmething I haven't seen much on the site, and that's something about the parents. Them noticing things, or other things, you know. lol

I really did like ti.

MermaidMidna chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I really, really liked it! Good job! I'm not big on the curse words, but other than that, I enjoyed it! Super sweet! :)
BeautifulxxDisasterx chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Okay. This was definitely one of the best LWD stories that I have ever read, and trust me, I've read many.

I absolutely loved the way you wrote this, the whole idea that Nora would witness these special 5 moments between Derek and Casey that leave her clues as to what their relationship is like. The majority of Dasey stories are from one of their point of views, or they're based mainly on the developing relationship inside of those two. I enjoyed how you took it into a different perspective and had a character see their developing relationship from the outside, without knowing what was technically going on. That was my favorite part of the story, I have to say. The overall way you tackled it. It was pure genius, dear. Really.

My favorite little moment was definitely moment number 4. You brought out their characters remarkably well. The responses that each one of them had was completely spot on. It all just meshed together, but it was also...conflicting, in a way. I don't know if I'm making much sense here, and I'm really sorry if I'm not.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you completely understood the characters you wrote. You wrote their actions and words precisely how it would be in the show, maybe even a little better. I love it when authors take the characters in a show to a completely new level, bring them into a whole other light and intensity that even the show doesn't touch on. That is exactly what you did. You brought them to an entirely new level of amazingness. :D I adored them in this moment because they were vicious and intense and passionate. It was beautiful.

Basically, I loved this. You're amazing.

caithzadz chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
this is awesome! and so cute!
lily forever chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I Love It !

So nice and perfect !

Wepluvzyou chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
loved it!
Listen.To.Your.Heartx3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was just so incredibly well done

not that I expected anything less from you:P

loved it, it was so cute :)

Happy Holidays!

-L xoxo
Rae Tamwood chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Aw, I absolutely loved it, it's so *them*! :)

Bye ;) and Merry Christmas