Reviews for Five Moments
Nikkix1421 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was really cute. I liked the slow progression between Derek and Casey. Also Marti was funny, putting her vegtables on George's plate! I don't think I have read any of your other stories, so I think I am going to go check some out. Good job!
Clare DeTamble chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I really enjoyed this story. Each moment was written well and the characterization was very good. The bit about Edwin handing money to Lizzie at the end made me smile. Great job!
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
i loved it!
pinkstarpatricia chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
happy holidays to you too. :) that was a nice story. i loved Nora's perspective here. :D
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Good Work, Thank you. I like the thing with the money and the vegetables at the end.
Leaf26 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Loved the story and some nice work...Keep it up!
Mrs. Pepperwood chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Hehehe, that was really cute!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
great story! thx u :)
Beeeezus chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Oh my goodness Sarah, this was amazing! I was so excited to see a New Story from you in my inbox! It was awesome! I loved the fifth moment and I really liked moments three and four!

Love it! Awesome job!
Lanter chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
“She didn’t pretend that she had the slightest inkling about whatever it was she was witnessing anymore.”

Derek and Casey’s “relationship” seems to have that affect on most people:)

“Her daughter may have been the one making the rational points and maybe she should have been on her side, but personally, Nora was silently willing her daughter to kiss him.”

Heh, I always thought that Nora would be fine with her daughter dating her stepson if it seemed to be a serious relationship.

Excellent one-shot, I really enjoyed it.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Thanks Sarah.

Update your other stuff whenever you can, and happy Christmas.
carcar3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
wow, that i really have no words, other than, i LOVED it!

067dzjs chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Normally, I don't even read LWD stories anymore, but this one actually caught my eye. Number one, since I love you stuff, and number two, I've been looking for some good step-sib intensity, haha. Originally, I thought this would be overly sweet or romantic or something, but I have to say I pleasantly surprised. This wasn't too sweet, but it combined some angst, sadness, wariness, subtle sweetness, and a bunch of other things that just made this awesome. It was really refreshing to read something like this. Great job, and I hope you write some more LWD stories like this.
ravsong chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This Story rocked! You have a writing style that is very easy to read. Keep on Writing!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3