Reviews for We'll See About That
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Love Dean bullying Sam into getting treatment and letting the doctors look after him. Such a big brother thing to do! Nice use of the challenge word, btw. Unexpected.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
OH! I love it! Gotta love how they love each other!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Whoa! That's the right way to address your little brother! I almost laughed my butt off when I came across that line. But I guess a little rougher handling is obviously well-deserved when I think about how both of them usually react towards being tended for in a hospital.

Excellent drabble! Love it, and especially Dean's potty mouth! No wonder Sammy didn't stand a chance against hurricaneDean.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
lol thats Dean All the way!

Jade
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I love that, "He wants morphine, lots of morphine." Ah...Dean taking control, and Sammy of course going along. Cause really he just needs his brother, otherwise how can be be put under. How could he deal with the lack of control. But with Dean there, so protective, so insistent, even mocking, he doesn't have to be in control anymore. Dean's got it.

I may have overanalyzed. But I like it!
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Hi, "Sam you little Shit." Great line, i could visualise Dean charging into the cubicle, issuing his orders and Sammy doing as he was told. Great. x
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
"He was already on the move, raising his voice. “SAM! Where are you, you little shit?”"

oh I can so see that, Dean pissed as all Hell marching through the doors and the hall and then coming to a stop...

"“Check.”"

hahah, what else could he say?

awesome...
Merisha chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
ROFL :) - I get all tingly when Dean takes control like that! Poor Sammy, big brother isn't taking any nonsense, although this treatment (no doubt) wouldn't go down well if the situations were reversed LOL - lovely drabble Phoeb's ;)

Hugs and luv

Mish ;)
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
“SAM! Where are you, you little shit?”

I love this! Love big brother/daddy Dean. Nice job. :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Super cool, Dean taking charge of Sammy's treatment in hospital. With the older brother barrelling in like that, what else could Sam have done than nodding his head. hehe
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Ha! You tricked me.

Though, I suppose with how tired I am, that's hardly surprising. LOL

So cute and very visual. I can just see the look on Dean's face and that swagger he gets striding out to find Sam as well as the look of "busted" little bro on Sam's.

Awesome.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I'm all for morphine!

I loved this. “SAM! Where are you, you little shit?”
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Very good job!
bayre chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Ha! Somehow I can picture Dean rampaging through some unsuspecting hospital...hhehehehe

Loved it!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Awesome! "Where are you, you little shit?" - So, so big bro! I miss Dean being the totally dominant one...