Reviews for Found You
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
If you are going to write garbage like this you should just stop because you fail and disappoint. Desch sucks fuck him
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Cant wait for chapter 2 !
bleepyoucantfindmebloopblurp chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Nice nice. (:

Nicely written. Sweet. There aren't too many stories of this pairing; love it.
YukariSejuru chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This was great! It's so hard to find any Refia Desch fanfics but here it is, long written and amazing! Thank you for all your hard work!
princess mei chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
My gosh, at first I thought the bartender was supposed to be a reference to Tifa...

But in the end it wasn't. Oh well.

I really liked your story, though I admit I'm not a hardcore fan of the pairing. It was still quite sweet.

_
RJJJ chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
from what i gather this isn't the canon pairing, huh? i never played FFI so i wouldn't know. :D but, despite that fact, i can say this was very good. as usual in your writing you capture the characters emotions well. the description of physical features was great - it helped me picture what they look like, and it had me interested the whole way through.

good job!

oh, btw, i saw on your profile that your fav IV characters are Edge and Rydia. they're mine, too! i would love to see you do something with them. maybe a one shot when they first met! that'd be hilarious.

yay, a long review!