Reviews for STRANDED
AW...

awesome drabble hun!

i loved it

bless...Sammy's got sense

nice take on the word, really great!

thanks hun
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh-ho-ho! Poor Dean! lol
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hehe, love that Dean is itching to leave despite the bad weather conditions. But I guess his giving in without much of a fight really tells the story of the fact that it was the sensible decision to stay.

*sends boys a steaming hot pizza to their motel*
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I wouldn't so much mind being stranded there. Especially with pizza!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
With the amount of snow already and more expected to fall, Dean is a little optimistic that someplace will deliver pizza! Just hope the motel has some vending machines!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Good use of the word. Liked it!
L5472 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
LOL Sam! You reckon Dean's hurt that he won't be abe to spend time with his baby? HAHA.

And no Dean..no one's gonna deliver pizza to you -rolls eyes-
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I read your story summary and had to see what the Winchesters were doing during their snowstorm.

Very cute. I imagine that one of Dean's first concerns would be food. Hopefully he will get his pizza.

It seems that from the east to west coast everyone has snow, including my town, over 2 feet in 30 hrs and pizza deliveries were shut down.

Thanks for sharing your story with us and for the smile.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I agree with Sammy whole-heartedly about rather staying at the motel than trying to move out (emphazis on try) with those weather conditions.

Yet, I can hardly picture Dean letting his brother's comment about the "freakin' Impala" pass without dire consequences. LOL
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
LOL Now THERE'S a fic I'd love to read-the boys stranded in the motel room, trying to keep themselves occupied till the snow clears up. Could be totally hilarious! Is an expansion possible?
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
lol, man, getting snowed in! Good job.
bayre chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Ha...I have the same thoughts in a snow storm...will they deliver?

Great one!

Laura
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
haha dean always worried about food.

lovedd it
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Sounds like my house, well, we didn't get quite as much. Love this, poor Dean, sure hope he is getting that pizza. Hugs, Vonnie
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
While I think the Impala would hold up well in the storm and the boys generate enough heat to keep her warm, I agree with Sam. Stay in the motel and yes, Dean some idiotic business will deliver...they always do.

Hell, in my town during a snowstorm the taxi service will pick up your pizza AND a six pack for the cost, mileage and an extra five dollars. Gotta love a small town!