Reviews for Grind
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Aww - Dean should just give it up :)- Nice strobe-lit scene!
Mahtalie chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
HA! I have a feeling Sammy's going to regret not listening to his big brother in the morning lol

Also, nice to know I'm not the only one who finds drunken Winchester boys highly amusing XD
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
haha!

omg this is awesome!

amazing use of the challenge word haha LOL

i loved it
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
hehe, that was funny! And a good idea as well!

Now I totally have to agree with Sammy here, as long as he is still able to pronounce "prioritize" smoothly, I think the kid can handle a couple more drinks. LOL!
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This made me giggle: "And deny these women your potent Winchester essence?" *snort*
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
"Prioritize this." Laughing over here. Plus, picturing Sam grind. I can almost see Dean convincing him when Sam was like 17, and his big brother got him into his first bar, but he's so shy in public. This is awesome, so true to character, so funny.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Hahaha, you really captured Dean and Sam. Great job, I can so see this happening.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Where do you get these ideas? That was SO funny. I have to say it again, your choice of words is amazing!

Of course I had to find the meaning of GRIND, but I'm learning trhough laughing. Thank you! :D
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Potent Winchester Essence Brilliance!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Hm you got me so confused, LOL

I had to check in the dictionary what grind means, LOL (never say fanfiction isn't educational :))

anyway when I sort of got the point I laughed out loud...hahahhah... :) cute... :)

"Prioritize this." did Sam flip Dean a finger? if he did that is just hilarious.

hugs,

S.
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
"You go be potent for both of us."

Hee and HEE! love this line also drunken Winchesters ftw!\0/
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
"You go be potent for both of us." there's just no denying that statement.

Entertaining drabble
jasper03 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
"potent winchester essence" that was great! loved this!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Good job!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
LOL! Awesome! I love Dean taking Sammy out for his birthday and trying to get him to dance!