Reviews for Contemplation
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I really love your deep-thought contemplation about local; so don't be too hard on yourself! The reflection of what "local" really meant to Sammy was well-thought out and well-written.

I especially adored the line, "Local described those they saved and those that chased them onto the road." Excellent!
Sensue chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh, this was so sad. But true! No wonder Sam wants to run away from home and be normal.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wonder if Sam ever felt local at Sanford. Nice perspective.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Nice drabble! Great use of the challenge word.
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Good use of the word, hun. Very different to all the other too. Well done!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
That was actually a really well-thoughtout drabble from Sam's POV and featuring pretty heavy, insightful truths.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Not one of your best efforts, but I thought it was awesome! Really sweet!
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Good one! Really like how you worked around the challenge word. D
InSecret chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
"Not one of my better efforts ..."

I still think it's very good :) Pathos, seems to be the right word to use right now, I'm just not sure how to fit it in a sentence, LOL. But really, enjoyed it plenty!
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I love how you managed to use the word like five times, but it ever seemed force and it made perfect sense.

Nice job!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
OMG, that was 100 words of heartbreak...sad and perfect and if that's not one of your best, I need to go read your other stuff ASAP.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Not your best? I LOVED this - so true and so sad...
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Gah - that was beautiful. And painful. And you used it seven times - I think that's a great effort.

IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
OK, that was seriously sad. My heart breaks for them sometimes. Great drabble.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I like it. *said with defiant enthusiasm against your doubt*

Not locals. Nor any of the good and bad that accompany it. Well done.