Reviews for The Attack
The crappiest ending ever. The rape scene was stupid. You've taken it to lightly so it adds absolutely NOTHING to the story.
Awful.
So crap.
Pelinsu chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
Bella calls Edward , Mr. Cullen in a part but you said his surname was Masen.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
when bella says ''yes mister cullen'' don't you mean ''yes mister mason?'' just asking...
muffinz100 chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Versailles is a palace but its outside of Paris. Of course now it's more like a suburb of Paris because the city is growing. The louvre used to be a palace
innermonolouge chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
I WANT A REAL LEMON!
cbzoo chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
horrible ending
cbzoo chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
I guess I am most shocked to learn that a 14 can write about sex and losing virginity
cbzoo chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
the story is mature but the beggin and requirements come across as a little immature
cbzoo chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
glad that you got the 10 but with this kind of start I am sure it was more
Love Ginny chapter 14 . 1/25/2012
You dropped the Jacob plot line leaving a whole in the story.
MoonyandProngs chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
I liked how it started with an attack but it was sad that Charlie died and the way Mike was clingy with Bella was annoying. Edward claiming Bella as his sent shivers up my spine. I like how Emmett called himself a “wonderful fighter”. I like how Bella was able to sneak away without getting caught. I like how protective Edward is of Bella but amazed that it happened so quickly. I was surprised to see Mike on Edward’s ship. I like that Edward heard Bella talking in her sleep. I like that Edward didn’t send Bella back to cabin when the ship was attacked and the kiss they shared when it was over. I love how Alice “introduced” herself to Jasper. I like that Jacob is part of the crew. Edward’s back story was so sad! Edward had an interesting way of proposing! I’m glad Bella kept her promise to Jasper! I really enjoyed reading it!
Violet K. Odin chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
I Agree With Your Disclaimer!(;
Naughty Imelda chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
Reviewing right now cause, idk...

Well the plot is amazing!

Annnnnd "¿Tienes gusto de ver a tu hijo? (Mr. Masen, would you like to see your son)" -~- doesn't really make sense (even if google says it's like that, lol) it would be "Quiere ver a su hijo?" Just trying to help… (: